the thread about nothing...

Finished The Office. What a series. Definitely one of the GOATs. That final episode was a perfect ending. I don't see how they're going to do a remake and I almost don't want them to. Feel like it'll hurt what should be a proper ending.

The ending had me in my feels not going to lie

It was perfect tho

tenor.gif
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Happy birthday.. :nthat:

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry happy birthday my guy

eiGpIoq.gif

Yeah, they really should leave the series as it is.

I wish Michael showed up in the last couple of episodes and not just Dwight's wedding.

I still have to re-watch the season with Andy being the boss.
Yeah I think Michael should've been in the office with everyone in the last scene. Didn't feel right that he wasn't there.

Somebody had my credit card info and went on a shopping spree at Saks and at a Cali shoe store yesterday. I woke up this morning with a negative checking account balance. Thank goodness I caught it in time

Somebody had my credit card info and went on a shopping spree at Saks and at a Cali shoe store yesterday. I woke up this morning with a negative checking account balance. Thank goodness I caught it in time

niceshoes247 niceshoes247 :nerd: that's how your able to afford them christian louboutin bags for your "GF" scamming jamming?

I got broads in Atlanta
Twistin' dope, lean, and ****, sippin' Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Wake up Versace ****, life Desiigner
Whole bunch of lavish ****
They be askin' 'round town who be clappin' ****
I be pullin' up stuff in the Phantom ship
I got plenty of stuff of Bugatti whip look how I drive this ****
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, killin' on camera
Pop a Perc, I can't stand up
Gorilla, they come and kill you with bananas
Four fillas, they finna pull up in the Phantom
Know ******, they come and kill you on the camera

I don't think I've ever eaten anything outside of the breakfast menu whenever I've gone to IHOP or the Waffle House. Just on breakfast I prefer IHOP.

All that being said Brunch is the second best meal of the day

Back
Top Bottom