the thread about nothing...

quick PSA moment...

To all of those kids (and adults) who idolize and emulate others...keep in mind that someone who strives to be someone else is noone at all. Respect yourself. Be yourself. That is all.

It said $2300 for the car. Then there was a sappy story about how the seller's a single mother trying to put her son through school.
that's how they do...

i tried to sell my touchpad (still for sell, NT discount) on craigslist and i got hit w/ 30 of those stories. no thanks.

when i get my degree, all this will be worth it. Just gotta keep telling myself that every day.
Ditto. I hate this damn semester. So many damn projects. The finishline is getting closer. Just have to survive these two semesters.

the four agreements:
  • be impeccable with your word
  • don't take anything personal
  • never make assumptions
  • always try your best
nthat.gif

:smh:
we in there gettin yambs though... i'm dont feel like rehashing old posts, so please dont talk down on TAY and we can leave it there..
:lol: what are you talking about? i **** with that thread heavy. i'm just saying it's dudes in there who talk themselves out of sex. sooooo...yeah

So after three semesters of thinking..I am going to try to study abroad again next fall..all I will have is three credit hours till graduation..**** yeah..gotta get my overall GPA up if I want to go abroad to Brazil

:lol: what are you talking about? i **** with that thread heavy. i'm just saying it's dudes in there who talk themselves out of sex. sooooo...yeah
my bad... i thought you was trying to come at TAY sideways...

i'm over here like "you one of the famb... what's really good?" i take my last statement back...

my apologeez.

idc what anyone says high school SUCKS
i always say anyone that says high school is the best time of their lives arent living a good life...

easiest? yes... best? no...

college was cool to me, and i was an athlete...

being a grown *** man >>>>

25-35 seems like its gonna be the dopeness...

my body is ready.

we need a thread about how to become successful

Im just sitting here in front of this computer jammin out to gucci knowing damn well I have a midterm next week and a test thursday

Last edited:
i always say anyone that says high school is the best time of their lives arent living a good life...
easiest? yes... best? no...
college was cool to me, and i was an athlete...
being a grown *** man >>>>
25-35 seems like its gonna be the dopeness...

my body is ready.
This. 2 (well 3 now with the extra degree) years until I graduate and get a job. Honestly, I just want to graduate with great grades so I can get a high paying job off the bat. Just so I can have enough money to buy a 370z to race 
laugh.gif
 . After that, I have no idea what I wanna do with myself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom