the thread about nothing...

Think I need a new barber. I ask for the same thing everytime yet it never turns out the same. Got an uneven hairline this time tf

Verizon has been super slow for a few months now :smh: thinking about either getting my own plan (currently on the family bundle) or switching back to Tmobile on my own plan (I had great service all the time except for storms of course)

Think I need a new barber. I ask for the same thing everytime yet it never turns out the same. Got an uneven hairline this time tf
How old are they? I went through a few 20-30 year old guys last year that didn't really work with me, but this new one I have now is def over 50 and cuts better than them :lol:

My new barber hooked me up...got something exactly like this and exectuted the recreation 10/10
Screenshot_2018-03-03-16-29-03.png

I smashed my last final so hard and made it my *****

Damn it I could've got a 4.0 if it weren't for the screw job on one midterm...

I wanna celebrate... But my funds are not exactly correct..

I put 3 thousand down to pay for summer classes smh. #gradschoolproblems

Last edited:

after my main barber became a cop i started going to the owner of the shop and this dude is more inconsistent than george hill. i had to fire him and now i go to this dude that skills my line up od.

That 1 cup **** was disgusting and legendary. You knew it was big when people were recording reactions. Pain Olympics were equally depraved, the internet can be scary as ****
First time i saw any of that was in 2010 i was in the 7th grade. Pain olympics.. Kids in a sandbox.... Dont know how yutes were able to get past school firewall with that

Back
Top Bottom