the thread about nothing...

Yikes...I actually didn’t want to be the best man.

But it’s my brother’s wedding...

I started to feel the same way as you. So I’ve decided to do it like personal speech from me to him in a way I know he’ll enjoy it.
Aww that's dope. I hope your best man speech includes the bride though.

My speech was more about my best friend than the bride.

If I could do it all over again it'd have been more about the couple.

There was actually two best men for my dude's wedding. I was much closer with my boy but didn't really know the bride that well but the other best man had a legit friendship with both the bride and the groom and it was better reflected in his speech. Felt like more ppl liked his speech because of it lol

No joke, I've been scouring instagram and fb for her account cuz I want to know how her personal life is like

There's nothing. She has no footprints on the internet.

I had a nightmare last night that she was too good to be true and she's actually bat **** crazy

No joke, I've been scouring instagram and fb for her account cuz I want to know how her personal life is like

I had a nightmare last night that she was too good to be true and she's actually bat **** crazy

Everybody's crazy, maybe she's your type of crazy.

Day after hump day

I think you crazy for telling someone to use their imagination. Maybe this girl isn't real and it just a ligament of your imagination.

Describe her.

Can u at least do this

Describe her.

Can u at least do this

He said she's a pretty Filipina, 28 years old.
giphy.gif

E everysingletime It's alright Pare, Make the most of this situation and shoot your shot

Anybody know the best site to use that will embed HTML into a “pdf” form then embed the pdf form into an email so that it doesn’t send as an attachment ?

Describe her.

Can u at least do this
She's Filipina but she doesn't look Filipina. I thought she was some kind of other Asian until I got to know her. I was also fooled by her last name which is Tan.

She's lean and not nt thick at all. Haha.

I'm taller than her but maybe not that much taller cuz I realized last night that I'm always wearing sneakers and she's wearing slippers or ballet slipper like shoes.

She has a great smile. Every time she smiles at me it's like she has me under a spell.

I don't get the sense that she's a high maintenance girl. Minimal makeup. Kinda always dressed plain which was why there was about ten or fifteen other girls I paid attention to in class and until the day she first smiled at me. Lol

She's Filipina but she doesn't look Filipina. I thought she was some kind of other Asian until I got to know her. I was also fooled by her last name which is Tan.

She's lean and not nt thick at all. Haha.

I'm taller than her but maybe not that much taller cuz I realized last night that I'm always wearing sneakers and she's wearing slippers or ballet slipper like shoes.

She has a great smile. Every time she smiles at me it's like she has me under a spell.

I don't get the sense that she's a high maintenance girl. Minimal makeup. Kinda always dressed plain which was why there was about ten or fifteen other girls I paid attention to in class and until the day she first smiled at me. Lol

U ever had your heart broken

But that is also a sign that it's a good thing. Just shoot your shot, man.

I believe you'll hook up with her and be able to watch IW in your basement.

Back
Top Bottom