the thread about nothing...

Had a dream last night I planted magical seeds in my moms backyard and the next morning a giant tree sprung from the earth. But instead of fruit or some crazy vegetable, it was filled with Chick-Fil-A sandwiches .:pimp:

Be careful, I almost took a bullet on prom night in a similar situation, mines was even worst cause I didn't know how she looked so I took her cousins word for it

Wooorddd

Nah I feel you

I don't like her not having a footprint on the internet but I went out of my way to not have a footprint on the internet either. So touche.

Wooorddd

Nah I feel you

At this point I got nothing to lose so I'm going to shoot my shot
Yeah I'm telling you to go for it, your already engaged in regular conversations, I had somebody trying to set me up and I was searching all over the internet trying to see how she looked. Hearing the descriptions they had me thinking she was some shy wall flower who kept to herself and constantly fought the advances of dudes. Boy was I disappointed when I finally saw her

It would be crazy if my crazy meter is off and she's crazy...

Because of the nature of where I work. I work at a mental institution lol. It's literally my job to detect craziness.

Nas album is basura.
62673BB6-0B0B-4FCB-9E1F-2B06DEE298C9-10017-0000037DAB7A04DF.gif

What did you like or didn’t like about it
I know you weren't addressing me but I can tell youn about my experience...

Crossfit gyms are smaller than chain gyms so the nice thing about crossfit gyms is that you get to know people and make friends. The downside is that unless your particular gym is pretty big you won't be able to come in and do a workout on your own when you feel like working on some things by yourself. This is because all the space is usually reserved for classes.

The teachers are pretty cool from my experience. They'll care more and are more attentive than the 'trainers' you see at LA fitness for example.

^i cringe at some of these crossfit exercises. a lot of bad form from instructors and just work overload on the body. just so much risk on the body. don't get me wrong, i am not against it, but you pretty much have to be in excellent shape before you start doing it cause you are going to be pushed. definitely not for everyone

growing older is so hard on the body SMH
use to love going hard at the gym for hours, but as i got older i just sneak in some cardio and light weights, yoga and stretching :lol:
even when i am hooping, i realize i have more of an old man game. definitely not moving my feet on defense as much and relying on "help" :lol:

I know you weren't addressing me but I can tell youn about my experience...

Crossfit gyms are smaller than chain gyms so the nice thing about crossfit gyms is that you get to know people and make friends. The downside is that unless your particular gym is pretty big you won't be able to come in and do a workout on your own when you feel like working on some things by yourself. This is because all the space is usually reserved for classes.

The teachers are pretty cool from my experience. They'll care more and are more attentive than the 'trainers' you see at LA fitness for example.

I appreciate the input Brodie
Thank You
Thinking ima try it out then :smile:

Back
Top Bottom