the thread about nothing...

Lol NT don’t change...or roast my shirt lol

826A5513-7148-4F08-A7C1-EFB982C63216.jpeg

*not pictured. The fair skinned one a THEE mass.
so did we ever get an official ID on who these 2 ladies are??

So tired of this damn heat wave. Been around 28°C (~82° F) for almost 2 weeks now and it's projected to be around 26°C for the next week too. :smh::sick:
Gotta towel dry myself practically every half hour and at night the temperature just doesn't go low enough to cool the home sufficiently as we have no airconditioning.
I don't know how y'all manage it over in California
that's it? LOL

you won't survive these South Florida temps :rofl:

1B6C5792-196F-4C59-BC7A-1628FBE13D10.png

We just had flash rain shower earlier this evening in Houston was out chea getting a few buckets didn't lose not 1 game even though I had a ball hog on my team.

you don’t get that Asian glow? I take a shot or even drink one beer I get hella red :smh: :smh: :smh: . It’s sad :lol: .
I think I may get red? I'm speaking more of what they were talking about in the video. The kid was getting rashes and the father was talking about his throat and eyes getting itchy. Thank God that doesn't happen to me cuz I love to drink!

OK. So where is this bed?

What was the drama between her and Mac Miller? I'm too old to follow celebrity gossip and drama. I think she hurt Mac Miller, but probably not physically? Is that right? Mac Miller always seemed like he was friendzoned and I guess he swooped in when he got the chance.

What was the drama between her and Mac Miller? I'm too old to follow celebrity gossip and drama. I think she hurt Mac Miller, but probably not physically? Is that right? Mac Miller always seemed like he was friendzoned and I guess he swooped in when he got the chance.
I don't follow celeb gossip too much either

I do know that she's engaged to some new dude. That's all I know.

I think I may get red? I'm speaking more of what they were talking about in the video. The kid was getting rashes and the father was talking about his throat and eyes getting itchy. Thank God that doesn't happen to me cuz I love to drink!
Honestly, I didn’t watch the vid :lol: . I just automatically assumed when it said Asians and drinking it was gonna be about Asian glow :lol: :smh: :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom