the thread about nothing...

In first grade when I was living in NYC, this fat girl with super short hair would bully me into giving her my snacks by saying she would haunt my apartment with ghosts. I got tired of it and we ended up fighting. :lol:
She wanted the D!

I keep getting calls from third world countries they ring for a second and then hang up. Starting to piss me off

I keep getting calls from third world countries they ring for a second and then hang up. Starting to piss me off
Robo callls bro.

Download the mr.number app and use the block call feature your phone.

I use to get them everyday now the app doesn't allow stupid robo calls to come thru. Only 1 robo called came in and that was week ago. Oppose to two robo calls I use to get every day around 9am-10am when I'm barely even awake to pick up any calls.

92280CE1-E76C-4F1A-8F7F-8FBAE9EDBFBF.jpeg

They tried to recruit me
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Has there ever been an instance where there's four brothers in the nba at the same time? Cuz in 5 years that could happen with Giannis and his brothers lol

Giannis says the youngest brother might be the best of them all. I peeped highlights.

That remains to be seen. But I will say his shooting stroke is nice. 6'5 with a 7 foot wingspan. Might end up as tall as Giannis.

Back
Top Bottom