the thread about nothing...

So you’re saying the people that do it aren’t American? Thus unaware they’re doing it incorrectly?

Its American tradition to put $ before the amount.

That’s because the dollar is American though, and I see a lot of Americans doing this btw (putting it after).

I can understand if you weren’t born here and are just unaware, but if you were born here there really shouldn’t be a excuse imo

This one chick at work was wearing see through pants and kept walking past me. Had me like

abr.gif

This one chick at work was wearing see through pants and kept walking past me. Had me like

abr.gif
There is this temp at work who came in wearing leggings. Stopped at the staging area in front of my office to pick up work. Had a nice view that day.

Then an email was sent out immediately the next day about wearing proper clothing in the office :rofl:

There is this temp at work who came in wearing leggings. Stopped at the staging area in front of my office to pick up work. Had a nice view that day.

Then an email was sent out immediately the next day about wearing proper clothing in the office :rofl:
What kind of leggings ? The see thru lace ones or the thick school girl joints?

how could someone snitch

Smh the alchemist iq alchemist iq of the office sent a complaint email to HR huh?

abr.gif

Where's the pics blue?
how could someone snitch
Probably was a ugly chick

Back
Top Bottom