the thread about nothing...

Putting pieces together...just found/figuresd out that a white woman hired last year in the same role I was in at the time was hired on with a starting pay at LEAST 15 percent higher than my starting pay.

And I am officially in my feelings. Complete **** this **** mode right now.

Putting pieces together...just found/figuresd out that a white woman hired last year in the same role I was in at the time was hired on with a starting pay at LEAST 15 percent higher than my starting pay.

How is that even fair? :smh:

I know how that feels.

But consider maybe they negotiated that person's previous job experience to increase their salary? How did you find out about that anyway?

Prepared a sandwich for lunch late last night and thought it would be fine without mustard. Eating that sandwich now, mustard is definitely needed.

943CEFFD-6B58-49C2-862E-BD4D3E9891CE.gif

I know how that feels.

But consider maybe they negotiated that person's previous job experience to increase their salary?
Logic usually does appeal to me, but not here...not this.
How did you find out about that anyway?
She was explaining how apparently the company was forgetting to take out her insurance payments each check so she received X amount of money on her last check, wondered where the rest was and that's when HR told her the company took out $Y for insurance. She provided exact dollar amounts and hours worked and I figured it out from there.

Logic usually does appeal to me, but not here...not this.

She was explaining how apparently the company was forgetting to take out her insurance payments each check so she received X amount of money on her last check, wondered where the rest was and that's when HR told her the company took out $Y for insurance. She provided exact dollar amounts and hours worked and I figured it out from there.
B0674683-C5D8-425D-A340-BB3B6A2B2CED.gif

Thier has to be reasonable explanation, hope you find out why.

Guess I'm off today. 3 different schedules were made and everybody is going by a different one.. it's the middle of the week bruh :stoneface: too damn late to be changing days around

Here comes another long week ugh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom