the thread about nothing...

Yea it’s a process but fortunately for me I keep every receipt for everything I buy so I’m Gucci. I’ll just give the tax guy the number for the **** I bought, he puts it on the form, I pay the few hundred I owe the government and I’m out. If I get audited like I said I got receipts for days (literally) so I’ll be aight

Thats good bro just follow the process and you should be straight.

Capture+_2018-08-30-13-22-58.png

They’re dope imo. They charge quickly, and the case doesn’t have to be charged very often. I feel like you’re paying for the convenience though, the sound is meh
Yeah, I've been doing research on bluetooth headphones for the past year on which to get. It does seem like a convenience to have and use, since I have an iPhone.

I just don't want to lug around my Audio Technica and wear them while I work.

We'll see where I waste my money next :lol:

No, or smoking
That's cool, man. Not a fan of chicks smoking either.

In regards to tatoos, I think it depends on what they have.

I remember hooking up with a chick who had inner thigh tribal tatoos.:wow: That was visually gratifying lol

That's cool, man. Not a fan of chicks smoking either.

In regards to tatoos, I think it depends on what they have.

I remember hooking up with a chick who had inner thigh tribal tatoos.:wow: That was visually gratifying lol

Word, I don't really mind tattoos on chicks but I'm not really a fan either. Only bothers me if she's tatted crazy or something. I'm talking full-sleeves or like their whole thigh inked up. But then again I'd probably get over it depending on how it looks. I suppose it's a case by case basis.

Back
Top Bottom