the thread about nothing...

cleveland bus driver punch victim:

said Lane. “It felt like I was on Mortal Kombat. It just hurted. It was almost like a ‘finish him!’ type of hit.”

:wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
and they are saying they were walking their dog and he got bit? i dont get it :lol:

whats the point in lying about that?

She wasn't walking her dog, their dog got loose, ran to my house, my dogs got out an attacked her dog, she gives me the bill, I told her I'll pay half, she said no because everything is entirely my fault cause she supposedly had the dog on a leash (her mom told animal control that she didn't have the dog on leash) she says she has written witnesses which pretty much shouldn't matter because her mom already confessed. I have no problem paying half but the full thing when she was at fault, ya not going to happen

First time in a long time that I've been excited about taking a test. I'm looking forward to taking and passing the A+ exam in January. Then I can move on to working in a field where my passion lies.

Might not be able to get this charge expunged. Adjudicated guilty for curfew violation when I was 13 :smh: Might not ever make it out of Florida and it feelsbatman :smh:

laugh.gif

Lol at just quitting your job and downloading FL Studio thinking you're gonna be Kanye by the end of the year

You're working a 9-5 so I'm assuming you're in your mid 20s

The time to experiment with music was in high school

But hey, quit your job ***** it's your life ***** do whatever the **** ya wanna do
Uhhhh never said anything about quitting my job??? Lol don't jump to conclusions, take what is written as it is I don't have hidden messages.
i started producing when i was 16 ...bout to sign my first major production deal soon (im 22 now btw)

dj mustard started producing like 2-3 years ago and look where he is at now

dont let some bum nter tell you cant live ur dreams

just have to put in work and get better with skills & then make connections with the right people

it aint easy but isnt  hard too tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom