the thread about nothing...

That reminds me, one time this new mom and pop chicken wing restaurant told me 30 mins for a phone order. I got there 30 mins later and waited an additional 10-15 minutes. They came out and told me it will take an additional 10. I told them I cannot wait any longer and I have to go, so they refunded me. Later that night, the owner left me a message to apologize and offered me my order on the house next time.

Maybe try filing a complaint to Popeye's corporate, they should compensate you.

Peep the time stamp
image.jpeg

8:05 card was swipe
8:32 my money was returned

I also waited like 2-3 minutes on the line.

I once waited 40 minutes for an apple pie from McDonald's. I was there with my dad who was using his laptop and McDonald's wifi downloading some songs. I didn't care since I'd finished my food but was shocked at how it took them so long to do something so minimal. This is the same McDonald's that took 15 minutes to make a hot fudge sundae, saw employees passing around the empty cup to each other like a hot potato. None of those employees worked there more than a month.

I once waited 40 minutes for an apple pie from McDonald's. I was there with my dad who was using his laptop and McDonald's wifi downloading some songs. I didn't care since I'd finished my food but was shocked at how it took them so long to do something so minimal. This is the same McDonald's that took 15 minutes to make a hot fudge sundae, saw employees passing around the empty cup to each other like a hot potato. None of those employees worked there more than a month.

That's wild.

There was this McDonalds by my old place that always made a mistake. When there was a sundae in my order, the cashier gave me a sundae immediately. When my hot food came out they gave me another sundae. I tried this about four times and got a second sundae every time. :lol:

There was this McDonalds by my old place that always made a mistake. When there was a sundae in my order, the cashier gave me a sundae immediately. When my hot food came out they gave me another sundae. I tried this about four times and got a second sundae every time. :lol:
I went to McDonalds a month ago and all I ordered was a 20 piece nugget, for some strange reason they gave me a Big Mac meal with a sundae and a cookie. I drove off quick as ****

Back
Top Bottom