the thread about nothing...

5nn4xwvldw421.jpg

Went out last night. Came home at 3am

It’s so brutal to do this on a Monday :smh: :smh:

Probably skipping the beer after basketball tonight. I can’t do it to myself again :lol:

I prb have west nile. In a hospital right now for the first time in my life, I don't feel like I'm gonna make it. My body is too weak right now to fight it off

Tan,

upload_2018-12-18_10-18-52.png

We have to see our worth first before anyone else can see it. It’s nice to get inspired and uplifted when someone encourage and compliment us, but that feeling doesn’t last.. bet on yourself, know your worth, know what you deserve, know what you’re capable of and keep expanding your limits. AND don’t feel discouraged and not worthy of helping others if you’re not yet where you want to be. I see a lot of “successful” personalities often saying: “Only listen to me and get inspired by me, because I made it”.
Take inspiration and guidance wherever you can just don’t forget common sense and grain of salt. Stay blessed!

man socks and underwear as a gift now a days is the best.

The goal of the holidays is to land gifts that I would never buy myself. Expensive (ish) liquor is always good because i never splurge on that. It's Bulliet and Svedka at the house all the time. I never want to buy socks/underwear/undershirts. Always good gifts...and work out clothes i go through them pretty often

I want to sign up for a coding bootcamp. Seems like something that I'd be interested in doing since I used to do a lot of HTML.

Back
Top Bottom