the thread about nothing...

My dads been talking to my dad for like minutes and I have no clue what hes talking about
tumblr_m658lxe49W1qhq5uoo1_500.gif

Ive been debating if I want to get an iPad or wait until black friday to get a laptop.

Just found a 64gb 3g ipad 2 for $300 on cg. Should I pull the trigger or wait another month to see what kind of laptop I can get?

Using it mainly just for browsing.

Halp.
get the iPad, I use mine for NT from the toilet, Netflix, and the games are pretty good

just crushed that entire Digornio, my dad was kinda mad that I didnt share

Last edited:
But if you're like me, you love poon. Loves conquers all, bro. You better smoke one and use that time for meditation.
After you do the deed, please let them know how wayyyyy off base they was for using a "sin" to draw you into to religion. :lol: They're pretty much letting you know its full of hypocrites from the jump.

its not really them. its my girl proposing this to me lol. i gotta pick the girl i like and i got a decent list to choose from and she will persuade her or w.e. shes a hardcore christian but threw that aside for me. my soulless asian self is clashing with her beliefs lol

is this her fam?

Dude said she was a 8 or 9?

Uh...aight...

not on the hype train anymore huh big fella  :rolleyes
i never jumped on the hype train. im selling off most of my shoes because im thinking about building up a bigger emergency fund. the pairs are all black, royals, eggplants, og pearls, silver pros

Last edited:
If unsolved mysteries & strange happenings pique your interest, check out this thread from Reddit:

I spent like an hour yesterday and today reading up on some of these stories. All :wow:

Back
Top Bottom