the thread about nothing...

a1d7d4a67ccaf8929473c2c9c29218cf77cea40b63bf3f7f08c6ce48689ac295.jpg

^Missing the DRose walking on the back of his shoes shot.

Is that just a Chicago thing (and now subsequently a fashion statement for Asians?) Whenever I had to take the trash out as a kids, I would half way toss on some old sneakers and walk on the back of them.

Of course the company never gave me feedback. They don't care about you once they've moved on. Would've been really good to know

Snow mixed with freezing rain and temperatures are supposed to be super cold on Sunday. I guess it will be a stay at home weekend.

Internet been down at work all dat. We can do **** and they want to keep us in until 5 :lol: :lol:

They don’t know if it will be fixed in an hour, saturday or sunday.

I’m just chillin listening to my podcasts.

Just inquired with a Filipino Basketball Rec League on the requirements to play.

Luckily this league doesn't have height limit. Smh.

Hopefully there's an opportunity to try out rather than having to be part of a team.

Filipino leagues with height limit is the funniest thing i’ve ever heard in my life.

I didn’t even know it was a thing until a couple of years ago.

Filipino leagues with height limit is the funniest thing i’ve ever heard in my life.

I didn’t even know it was a thing until a couple of years ago.
Same. There was a 25+ division that I was eligible to play in. But that was full of players who play competitively year round.

I wouldn't last at all lmao. Sign me up in the league with the dad's and uncles and be out of breath together :lol:

We'll see if they respond. Hopefully they do.

Last edited:
I'm cold calling coaches of rec league teams myself. Tired of hopping on a different team every few months that aren't organized and just a bunch of individuals grouped together. I wanna be coached and play with the same group of people

Sorry, man. I hate that crap.

Just keep it moving and learn from what you took away during the process.
Decided to send them a follow up and they replied that the candidate they chose had a little bit more experience than I did, but said I would've been the next choice. Now I feel a lot better knowing that it was something I couldn't control.

Back
Top Bottom