the thread about nothing...

real talk. i've seen some nice looking girls with big guys. broke big guys and all. 

Lesson here: all women aren't the same.
A lot on NT don't seem to grasp that. The way some talk, every single woman is out to get them and will stop at nothing to reach her diabolical goals.
QFT

Haven't been this pissed in a minute my dad wins the award for the biggest dead beat
Story? :nerd:

Random: I often like comments on my status/photo just because I don't know how to respond to them :lol:

adding on to the topic of Facebook i recently just deactivated mine bc i decided i don't care what other people do and i don't want people knowing my business
I deactivated mine back in 2010, haven't looked back either :smokin

I've never had any type of social networking :lol:

MySpace , Facebook , twitter , Instagram nothing.... :lol:

I've never had any type of social networking :lol:
MySpace , Facebook , twitter , Instagram nothing.... :lol:

I only have FB and it's enough.

Hate it when people text me saying how come I haven't answer S*** they posted on my wall and what not.

If you text me now, why you didn't text in the first place? And I am only on Facebook about once a week...

Man, tonight I've been in an extra good mood - Hope you guys are as well fam.

If not, may tomorrow be different!

where is this from

Jerimiah Johnson

Anyone have that gif of your big burley dude with the beard laughing and then it pans up?
http://www.abload.de/img/11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

My laptop wont let me upload it.

I mean. At the end of the day... Gay or not. These are still men.

It's just the femininity of certain people that throws me off fighting wise.

But never judge a book by it's cover. I guess.

Think about the last time you smashed, think about all the strength you had to use, now make that chick another dude.

There you go...
What??????
Gay dudes are tough because they can withstand a banging?

i know a feminine cat..dont know if he is ayo but dude looks like it & does hair n nails..he wooped on two of the cats from the football team in hs because they were picking on him..straight bodyslammed them on the gym floor lol

It reminds me of the skit from some comic, he was talking about how he would never fight a gay dude. He said you know how tuff you have to be to take a **** in the *** ? :lol: :x

With that being said I know a gay dude who put the hands of god on some street dude because he kept harassing him :lol: :smh:

You know what type of gay dudes are the most dangerous, prison rapists.
Think about it,the power necessary to force your self sexually on a grown dude is extraordinary.
Not to mention the audaciousness it takes to even think about raping any person, none the less someone on your same basic physical level.

There was a gay kid at my school who broadcasted it all over the place. Wore weave, had a rainbow backback, headed up the gay pride committee at school all that. His father made him take boxing classes and he was pretty good, no one ever stepped to him because A. He would put the paws on them and B. No one wanted to be the guy who got beat up by the gay kid. It was genius

Think about it,the power necessary to force your self sexually on a grown dude is extraordinary.
Not to mention the audaciousness it takes to even think about raping any person, none the less someone on your same basic physical level.

I read an article somewhere about how prison rape isn't about being gay or horny for the most part, it's a power thing.

I read an article somewhere about how prison rape isn't about being gay or horny for the most part, it's a power thing.
True, but I think most dudes who prison rape have gay desires and use prison rape to veil them.
Question: Do you think you could rape another man, if the situation warranted it? We talking life or death whodie.

lol all this prison rape stuff remind me of the episode of boondocks
@shox and ace..im joining the club soon for when I go back to my job moving furniture over christmas break

Last edited:

True, but I think most dudes who prison rape have gay desires and use prison rape to veil them.
Question: Do you think you could rape another man, if the situation warranted it? We talking life or death whodie.

Honestly we can't say life or death, because put in a life or death situation people have a different mind state.

A lot of factors go into a life or death situation. It's like saying could you take a life now ? Well how about a life or death ?

Honestly we can't say life or death, because put in a life or death situation people have a different mind state.

A lot of factors go into a life or death situation. It's like saying could you take a life now ? Well how about a life or death ?
Fair enough. I hate to say it, but toss a cool 10 mil at me and I could catch a murder. :smh:

Fair enough. I hate to say it, but toss a cool 10 mil at me and I could catch a murder. :smh:

idk about that. But I would def dig in a bootyhole for $10 million....hell, even $5mil

welp

Back
Top Bottom