the thread about nothing...

I had to retire my Duke Kyrie 1's. They were a little too narrow and killed my toes, but I donated them and they're still in good condition. The only thing is some chipping off the spikes

PlayStation made shoes?
63F4CCA7-79A9-4D71-8783-730BBE3BA25B.jpeg

Wish i found a pair of Kobe IX since my old one are done.

Went with Kyrie 5. Played with them once, they were fine. I’m sure they’ll get better with a few more wears.

Still, the kobe IX >>>>
Still working on the traction on my Kyrie 5s. I like the support of the shoe and cushion is decent. But my ankles are sore the following day of playing. Probably cause I'm out of shape rather than the shoe?

Still working on the traction on my Kyrie 5s. I like the support of the shoe and cushion is decent. But my ankles are sore the following day of playing. Probably cause I'm out of shape rather than the shoe?

The shoe is mad tight for me. It’s a battle to get my foot in. But once they are on, it’s fine.

Maybe they are too snug and put pressure on you ankle?

My feet were hot af. I guess there’s less ventilation than what i’m used to.

Air Jordan XX9s are the best sneakers I've ever played in. I wish I bought multiple pairs when they were on steep discount.

Phone interview went well. Got an in person interview set for next week and another in person interview for a position I applied to 2 months ago. Both interviews are on the same day though. One in the morning and one in the afternoon and both one hour. Man this is gonna be tough lol

Back
Top Bottom