the thread about nothing...

I thought I was done with video games until I got my Nintendo switch. Being able to carry and play it anywhere.

From what I read, if you have a PC, it's easy to mod a SNES mini.

I have a Mac and there are a lot extra steps involved to mod. I just want Turtles in Time, man!

Dope game. Give me that and mega man x2 and x3 and i’d pay twice the price for that snes mini :lol:

received_283487218995193.png

Decided to finally start working out again. I wanted to wait a month for the new year's resolution people to leave so that the gyms won't be as crowded. I hope that I can keep a consistent schedule and commit to doing this. Did chest today so these next couple days are gonna suck lol

Decided to finally start working out again. I wanted to wait a month for the new year's resolution people to leave so that the gyms won't be as crowded. I hope that I can keep a consistent schedule and commit to doing this. Did chest today so these next couple days are gonna suck lol

Legs all day everyday. SQUATS.

I went for the first time in like almost a month on Saturday. It was super hard. I'm gonna try to go tonight as well. Gotta hit the inhaler before I start

Post workouts.
I too will be starting today.
Got 1 month till i go on vacation.

Back
Top Bottom