the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

I know I don't come by as often anymore, but we found out my wife has cancer throughout her abdomen today. Pathology report on Wednesday. We are meeting with the oncologist on Friday. It's been a rough day. 4 kids, man.
stay strong fam

strength together as family

I’m an atheist so I don’t do prayers or thoughts cuz that **** is type stupid.

But, I do hope she beats this bro. Long road ahead and I commend you for stepping up and doing everything she needs of you in this time bro.

Stay strong.

^It's a caterpillar.

Olivia Munn is one of my favs to this day. Her slight weight gain is appreciated.

Booked my first hotel for Santo Domingo.
Now i gotta book the hotel for Punta Cana.
Cant decide if i want an all inclusive hotel, room on the ocean, or standard airbnb.
I'm never really in the room when i travel.

Don’t even entertain it
I was reactionary when I saw it and ready to respond. I usually think twice about what I'm putting out, this situation was not any different. I do prefer to only put out positivity.

But just seeing how the person goes out of their way to champion their atheism and insult others who don't share the same belief. Couldn't hold back, all things considered.

Got a new neighbor across the street a lil while ago and on street sweeping day he parks his car right in the middle of his curb :stoneface: . What a jackass
Frozen rain in my area all night last night. A lot of the parking spots are on slanted gound and are very difficult to go up in these conditions.

I leave super early in the morning. There were 5 cars that didn't bother getting into a parking spot. 3 of them blocked off exists from the parking lot.

Always respectful.

Offering thoughts and prayers to someone is about as hollow a gesture as one can muster.

I much rather people ask how they can help if at all than give way to the part of the brain, that in almost a knee jerk reaction, forces them to say or write “you’re in my thoughts and prayers.”

It’s dumb and it should be called out because it needs to stop. It lends itself to complacent “that’s just the nature of things” type of behavior.

Back
Top Bottom