Got this a long time ago.
Maybe 2007.

Quality is crazy good.
It's the same as the grape colors but the lighting is bad

20190212_211511.jpg
Looks like jordan brand did a remake but removed the “Flight and Jumpman logo”
:sick:>D:smh:
5E32D3A4-B000-4DC5-988C-1C89B457D353.png

Had a little squabble with this dude at the ball court. Homie try to blame me for the lost, called me garbage. Im like whole the f up, you the one who’s garbage chucking up 3s like he knew he was doing. He Called me out on 1v1 and im like bet lets go, then back tracks after he realized he was trash talking with the wrong person. I had to grab my personal basketball and put it at his feet to call him out but he just kept quiet and downplayed it.

Man i would have worked his asz so bad he wouldn’t have came back to the park for at least a month or two.

Mf’er look like joel embied and was taller than me.

Super hyped to see this kid in the NBA.

I may be in the minority, but I feel like that dunk contest from a few years ago was the best ever. The one with that dude from Orlando Magic and that kid from the Timberwolves. Totally drawing a blank for their names :blush:

Super hyped to see this kid in the NBA.

I may be in the minority, but I feel like that dunk contest from a few years ago was the best ever. The one with that dude from Orlando Magic and that kid from the Timberwolves. Totally drawing a blank for their names :blush:
Aaron Gordon and Zach LaVine

You're probably not in the minority. Many have considered it the best of all time

Gordon was robbed though

Back
Top Bottom