the thread about nothing...

Just went to 7-Eleven that's next door to my house. There was this old hag in there who was straight out rocking a goatee. Ish was nasty.

Just went to 7-Eleven that's next door to my house. There was this old hag in there who was straight out rocking a goatee. Ish was nasty.

Women with noticeable facial hair always freaked me out..like how do you leave the house with that on? There's no way they don't see it lol..

GettyImages-1845054-e1550232544872.jpg

When I’m looking at the computer/phone screen at 2+ people and it’s says the person on the left ,

I always get Confused if it’s my actual left or the people on the screens left :lol:

The NBA all star game is basically the pro bowl at this point, or has it always been that they never try? For some reason I feel like they used to try more often till recently

I get reminded of how big the pay gap is between nurses and doctors when I talk cars with doctors

Here I am happy with my subaru wrx and the doctor is debating between a Maserati or a 911 lol

He's complaining about his range rover to me. And tells me 'whatever you do, don't get a range rover'

I'm like, 'don't worry, I don't think I buy one on a nurse's salary :lol:'. He gets all awkwardly quiet after.

It's ok, I'll try my best to jump tax brackets after I'm done with school
I've always known Ranges are POS but curious to know what issues he was having with his

Back
Top Bottom