the thread about nothing...

5fd5bd33-e4d0-4439-a349-cc43d6395fb2-gif.2148207

Do y'all ever hang out with your co-workers outside of work? Might end up doing happy hour after work tomorrow

How much do you care about your job?

I’ll go get some wings with them or whatever. I work with a bunch of dudes who are 20 years older than me from the country so we don’t have much in common.

I still kick it with a lot of my old co workers though I’ve know from working in restaurants. Obviously anything goes there, it’s not like an office.

man, I need some life advice. I always come here for that lol

My uncle out in India is willing to pay for me to go to med school or dental school over there in India. They're both 5 years. I can then come back here, study for and pass exams, and then spend another 2 years in residency (medical school) or 2 years of school to finish up my dental degree here.

Im 28, about to be 29 in December, and probably wouldnt start school (if I go ) until either late this year or next year. So id be 36 when Im done with either program. I do want to be a doctor but I just feel weird going so late and not really making any money until im 36. Also Id rather go to school here but its not an option right now.

Back
Top Bottom