the thread about nothing...

They separate along with dunks. Glue would do the trick, but I'm just lazy. Don't think I'll ever wear them again due to the lack of comfort.
I see. My first pair was the royal blue that released most recently couple years ago in 2017 I believe. Figured they won’t be that comfortable since it’s 80s technology. I find dunks much more comfortable tho.

I see. My first pair was the royal blue that released most recently couple years ago. Figured they won’t be that comfortable since it’s 80s technology. I find dunks much more comfortable tho.
Even though it's 80s tech. That retro from a couple years back will be far more comfortable than a pair from the early 2000s.

Even though it's 80s tech. That retro from a couple years back will be far more comfortable than a pair from the early 2000s.
True.

And yet people are willing to spend resell prices upwards to $1000+ for a insoles that cost pennies.

I do enjoy wearing my 31s that i copped for $60

Haven’t worn dunks/aj 1 since freshman in college.
Shoe game getting wild.

michael-jordan-air-jordan-1-banned-ad-1985

And yet people are willing to spend resell prices upwards to $1000+ for a insoles that cost pennies.

I do enjoy wearing my 31s that i copped for $60

Haven’t worn dunks/aj 1 since freshman in college.

I still mostly wear 1’s, the remastered series is more comfortable but I’m sure not as much as the 31’s

my 2003 white cement 3s are finally starting to crumble. Went to wipe them off yesterday and the midsole paint and heal paint just started coming off with parts of the midsole.
One of my top 3 fav Jays.
Put them in trophy case and get a new pair. Like the free throw line joints.
Problem solved.

my 2003 white cement 3s are finally starting to crumble. Went to wipe them off yesterday and the midsole paint and heal paint just started coming off with parts of the midsole.
One of my top 3 fav Jays.

Wore mine about a month ago for the first time in about 4 years and the same thing was happening. Feelsbadman

Back
Top Bottom