the thread about nothing...

CommonUnripeDuckbillcat-size_restricted.gif
As weird as Tiger is, that was cool of him to get a laugh out that shirt.:lol:

Just dropped my ****ing PS4 controller into my cats water dish. Joint was fully submerged. Isn’t working right now. Maybe when it dries out a bit? Gotta get a new damn controller just to use all the other apps on my TV :smh:
Why are you playing PS4 over your cats water dish? :smh:
there are definitely things that i would do differently in HS, but at the same time i wouldn't bc who knows where it would lead me. i could be better off, but also could be much worse. might not have met my fiancee, learned this or that lesson, etc. definitely a few chicks i would shoot my shot at though :lol:
But if it was meant to be you would have still met your fiance or possibly a better match.
Been back and forth in an interview process with this company for over a month now. Should I hit up the company rep I've been in touch with, or let them reach out? Cliff's:

- In-person interview was two weeks ago (Tuesday)
- Last Monday I reached out for an update and was told "Feedback from the team was extremely positive, but they are wrapping up some more interviews this week. I'll be in touch once I have updates".
- Today I want to reach out, but do I just wait?

HR has been extremely nice and thorough with follow up to this point, so I don't doubt that I won't get a reply. I'm just super anxious and want to know what's going on.
Just chill unless you have another offer on the table and need a response sooner than later. Especially given the fact you said they are very nice and thorough.

Why are you playing PS4 over your cats water dish? :smh:

Homie was meowing and wanting to be fed. I paused my game and went over to his food and water area and scooped him some treats while still holding the controller. As I went to walk away I fumbled the controller and it bounced off the floor directly into his dish.

TL;DR..........mistakes were made.

Oh yeah some marvel Adidas Am4 collab right? I heard some parents were pissed these sold out quick and they couldn't get them. I have the regular model for running.
Yea they were pretty limited. I was too lazy to fall in line and I struck out online.

I just kept searching flight club and I got lucky

Back
Top Bottom