the thread about nothing...

No, though not sure I see how they correlate. If I'm just trying to figure out how much I need to retire, aren't I more so trying to figure out how much income I need until death?
I don't know how people calculate retirement, which is why I brought this up. I've seen formulas before and didn't pay them any mind.

To each his own. Do what you need to do. I can't see myself working more than 10 more years, and again that's just me.
I don't mind working, though I definitely want to work for myself.

If there was a time for me to not work, it's now. Would love to be able to home school my kids up until about 10 or 12 years old.

The depression set in because 4 million dollars seems like an attainable figure but **** knows how I could get it.

Legit felt worthless.

4 Million a lot depending on the lifestyle you want to live in retirement. But if you guys are young (20's) start putting money into work retirement accounts as well as ira's if you have the means. In 20 years you should be sitting nice.

d2nrow7wkaalswa-jpg.2297885

Yo I had so much fun ***** around with my sister's bf last night.

I met him for the first time.

I got him so flustered that he had to go to the bathroom and text from the bathroom 'Your brother has me so nervous!' LOL

It was nice to see him rant about how he didn't like Zion Williamson and then after that I explain I liked Zion and then see him backtrack :rofl:

Overall I like him better than my last sister's bf. The fact that he wants me to approve of him bodes well.

Yo I had so much fun ***** around with my sister's bf last night.

I met him for the first time.

I got him so flustered that he had to go to the bathroom and text from the bathroom 'Your brother has me so nervous!' LOL

It was nice to see him rant about how he didn't like Zion Williamson and then after that I explain I liked Zion and then see him backtrack :rofl:

Overall I like him better than my last sister's bf. The fact that he wants me to approve of him bodes well.

Did you smash?

Back
Top Bottom