the thread about nothing...

There really was no way to figure out who took them. I lived with 4 other people and on most days there were one or two other people staying over. Everyone has different guests, so just think about the foot traffic over the course of a year. I actually think some battles are not worth fighting as I get older, this being a prime example. I can spend the same time and energy doing something more productive.

Doing something productive but only to get robbed from the fruits of your labor. Makes perfect sense.

Good day, stay safe.

The real kylie jenner
upload_2019-3-26_19-3-46.jpeg

Doing something productive but only to get robbed from the fruits of your labor. Makes perfect sense.

Good day, stay safe.
I would have to interrogate everyone who lived in the house and ask them to recall everyone who entered our door, go to the home of every guest, find a way to get in, ransack their home for a pair of shoes worth $80-$100. Is this really feasible?

I wonder do these kids of celebrities who get plastic surgery when they get older ask will themselves. Why i they don’t look like their parents. Especially if it a girl. Do they follow the same under knife procedure cause they are insecured because got made them that way?

Crazy to think that the founding fathers of this nation were immigrants themselves seeking refuge from the British Empire.

Land of The free my asz.
Did u know That from all of the American recipients of the nobel prize, 1/3 of them where received by imigrants that came to this country to further science and math
Damn shame man, damn shame

I would have to interrogate everyone who lived in the house and ask them to recall everyone who entered our door, go to the home of every guest, find a way to get in, ransack their home for a pair of shoes worth $80-$100. Is this really feasible?
You got robbed and left yourself respect at the door just to become a doormat. Grow a backbone.

Im talking alpha male stuff to a beta male. You wouldn’t understand anyway.

You got robbed and left yourself respect at the door just to become a doormat. Grow a backbone.

Im talking alpha male stuff to a beta male. You wouldn’t understand anyway.
By the time I went to the first suspect's house they would've called the cops for trespassing. When you discover that it is possible to make more than $12 per hour, you will see the forest for the trees.

By the time I went to the first house they would've called the cops for trespassing. When you know that it is possible to make more than $12 per hour, you will see the forest for the trees.

You not in my wavelength, BETA male.
Like i said you wouldn’t understand the advice im giving.

Have a good day.

Wanksta you think you're about that life just because you confronted a crackhead who was going to steal right in front of you. :lol:
Difference between me and you i had backbone to standup for myself and not let that happen.

What you gonna do if you had a wife and kids to protect from danger, when you cant even stand up for yourself?

#AlphaMaleTalk

Difference between me and you i had backbone to standup for myself and not let that happen.

What you gonna do if you had a wife and kids to protect from danger, when you cant even stand up for yourself?

#AlphaMaleTalk
The difference is you know exactly who the culprit was. I had no idea who or when it even occurred. I know your type, talk all this alpha BS and snitch on your team as soon as you get caught. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom