the thread about nothing...

wplgyjgd0hq21.jpg

If anybody asks what I’m doing this weekend, I’m reading the Bible and playing Fortnite.

Daughter"s bday is tomorrow. I always get her a balloon set. Head over to Party City as always and they inform me that not only are they out of helium but so is literally every other Party City within a 30 mile radius.

I get home. This **** is real. There is a helium shortage. Crazy stuff.

The solution was to purchase one of the damn tanks they had prefilled with helium. An extra 32 bucks to decorate.

Daughter"s bday is tomorrow. I always get her a balloon set. Head over to Party City as always and they inform me that not only are they out of helium but so is literally every other Party City within a 30 mile radius.

I get home. This **** is real. There is a helium shortage. Crazy stuff.

The solution was to purchase one of the damn tanks they had prefilled with helium. An extra 32 bucks to decorate.
Have you tried dollar tree?

Have you tried dollar tree?
Time was tight so I just bought the tank. I sure as hell did think about buying the balloons from Party City and driving over to Dollar Tree but I wasn't sure if they would fill the balloons if I didn't buy them from there.

I was dumbstruck when the lady told me they were out of helium and the only solution was buying a tank. Rare occasion for me to second guess what I'm going to do for my daughter on her bday, but I sure as hell hesi'd right there.

Time was tight so I just bought the tank. I sure as hell did think about buying the balloons from Party City and driving over to Dollar Tree but I wasn't sure if they would fill the balloons if I didn't buy them from there.

I was dumbstruck when the lady told me they were out of helium and the only solution was buying a tank. Rare occasion for me to second guess what I'm going to do for my daughter on her bday, but I sure as hell hesi'd right there.
Your a good father, she wouldn’t comprehend the sacrifice you made but putting her happiness 1st is a good thing you did.

Some people are mad faulty.
Went to a club with 2 other dudes. We decided to get a bottle and split it 3 ways.
They bring in the bottle and serve us a shot each. We take the shot and its time to pay.
One of the dudes says "I didnt really like what were drinking. Just split it between both of ya"
My brain was like :lol: :rolleyes :smh: . Dude just posted the video on snapchat and sat next to us the whole time holding a cup of ice.
What kinda **** is this lmao

Have to spend the whole day at school tomorrow.

The end is near. I can feel it :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom