the thread about nothing...

I haven't shaved in like over a month.

I got the struggle beard/mustache going on and it bothers me that it's not that thick. I do think it could look good if it were thicker but I gotta tough it out and go through this struggle stage. People have commented on it and said it looks good on me, but I kinda feel like they're just being nice.

...before y'all ask, no pics.

I haven't shaved in like over a month.

I got the struggle beard/mustache going on and it bothers me that it's not that thick. I do think it could look good if it were thicker but I gotta tough it out and go through this struggle stage. People have commented on it and said it looks good on me, but I kinda feel like they're just being nice.

...before y'all ask, no pics.
pics?

D5A2C6D5-761C-4746-A657-62E371AB52FA.jpeg
EF0B5014-196A-407B-A000-D67263A69818.jpeg

Decisions....

Olive green is my favorite sneaker color
Cb just off the nostalgia (fab5) but its not a og.
If you have to ask.....

The answer is no. You don't want then.

Save your money and buy some food.
Thought you were out here thinking of the Portland Supersonics and Seattle Trailblazers.
:rofl:

Life is funny... I remember when my parents talked to me and my siblings about weed and the "dangers" of it and now they are texting me asking if weed can help them with certain medical conditions :lol: Not even mad since I see they are paying attention and not stuck in their old ways :pimp:

Life is funny... I remember when my parents talked to me and my siblings about weed and the "dangers" of it and now they are texting me asking if weed can help them with certain medical conditions :lol: Not even mad since I see they are paying attention and not stuck in their old ways :pimp:
I've had this exact same conversation except it was with sneakers with my mom. My first check was on black cat jordan 3s and my mother said its a waste of money and you cant wear that as an adult. She asked for vapormax shoes the last 3 Christmases

Back
Top Bottom