the thread about nothing...

Dermatologist are medical dr. so I would think the meds are prescribed. Unless they own a pharmacy there’s no way they are making money off meds. They get paid just by you showing up. They prob do get frequent visits from drug reps tho with all kinds of benefits. The reps are the ones hustling the meds and trying to get the dr to begin or continue prescribing it.

As with all things in life, it depends on the dermatologist. I had acne as a teen & I went to see a dermatologist who had me go through a series of laser treatments plus tons of prescribed meds (facewashes, shampoo, etc.) & none of it was working. I went to another MD who took one look at the back of my shoulders during our first consultation & told me everything else the other doctor had me going through was futile, I needed to hop on Accutane. I went through one round & never broke out aside from one pimple here & there again.

Boy did that experience leave a teenage me jaded.
FC1F59D9-0873-4CEE-AC41-9330F53FA177.png

Is there a way to change how many posts we can see in a thread or was that option only for the last site we were using? If we can change it, what do I do?

As with all things in life, it depends on the dermatologist. I had acne as a teen & I went to see a dermatologist who had me go through a series of laser treatments plus tons of prescribed meds (facewashes, shampoo, etc.) & none of it was working. I went to another MD who took one look at the back of my shoulders during our first consultation & told me everything else the other doctor had me going through was futile, I needed to hop on Accutane. I went through one round & never broke out aside from one pimple here & there again.

Boy did that experience leave a teenage me jaded.
FC1F59D9-0873-4CEE-AC41-9330F53FA177.png

Yeah, but that’s easily done when you turn up saying “nothing has worked so far” - any competent clinician will give you the next level of treatment.

It is totally irresponsible to start off with something aggressive (and expensive) when a lot of people get good results with the less invasive treatments.

Does anyone’s IG stories load in super low quality. It’s like it begins looking blurry as if it was recorded on a Motorola razor then toward the end it bumps up to HD.

Back
Top Bottom