the thread about nothing...

SmoothRecklessHammerheadbird-size_restricted.gif

Lebron wasn’t for real. You can’t stop Lebron by grabbing his arm like that if he’s really about it.

He was on some: bro hold me back bs

Also i don’t remember this at all lol
Would have paid to see this situation unfold without Udonis there. Chalmers wasn't scared. He wanted the smoke.

Last edited:
Prayed before work and my day has gone smooth. Appt with my therapist at lunch that I'm looking forward to.

I've been wanting to get therapy but i've always felt it was too expensive.

I heard they do sliding scales but I make pretty good money so i'd get fleeced regardless.

I've been wanting to get therapy but i've always felt it was too expensive.

I heard they do sliding scales but I make pretty good money so i'd get fleeced regardless.

You don't have insurance? Most of them cover it. Most jobs even cover some free sessions.

I’ve got no dog in the fight as far as hockey, but goddamn. Third period of that Sharks v. Las Vegas last night was ****ing insane.

Down 3-0 in the third and come back to tie it, take the lead, lose the lead within the last five minutes and then win it in overtime. That was epic.

In summer 1999 (almost 20 years ago), I attended a summer camp at UC Berkeley. I went to the dorm room of a kid I befriended. I saw his roommate who was 13 put on his contact lenses effortlessly without fumbling (first time I saw someone put on contacts). I was in awe. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom