the thread about nothing...

Just saw the Netflix movie on Ted bundy where zac efron plays him. Words can’t describe what kind of disgusting psycho he was.

Typical POS that can't get jobs or girls and have to resort to robbing and raping cuz they think they're hard. If they think theyre so tough, why do they only attack the weak and vulnerable? Only women and kids in the house too. When will these dumb pieces of $h!7 realize that working will get you more money? ****** pisses me off reading and thinking about this. Laws need to be a lot more strict on these Mother****ers. Pathetic bottom feeders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical POS that can't get jobs or girls and have to resort to robbing and raping cuz they think they're hard. If they think theyre so tough, why do they only attack the weak or vulnerable? Only women and kids in the house too. When will these dumb pieces of $h!7 realize that working will get you more money? ****** pisses me off reading and thinking about this. Laws need to be a lot more strict on these Mother****ers. Pathetic bottom feeders.

There was a similar case last year where the dude said YG and his meet the flockers song with lyrics about stealing from Asian houses influenced his decision

There was a similar case last year where the dude said YG and his meet the flockers song with lyrics about stealing from Asian houses influenced his decision
Freedom of speech or not, people that talk about that in their lyrics should be accountable as well. Or any songs that promotes violence to anyone. Because we all know there's a lot of zombies out there that dont know how to think for themselves.

I swear if given a chance to blow their brains out with no consequences, ill do it. There's a reason why I sleep with a Glock under my bed. Any weird noises, im grabbing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freedom of speech or not, people that talk about that in their lyrics should be accountable as well. Or any songs that promotes violence to anyone. Because we all know there's a lot of zombies out there that dont know how to think for themselves.

I swear if given a chance to blow their brains out with no consequences, ill do it. There's a reason why I sleep with a Glock under my bed. Any weird noises, im grabbing it.

For the life of me i can't understand how such heinous acts can be put on a record. It just seems like common sense to me that certain things shouldn't be in songs. People take "freedom of speech" way too far imo. And before anyone brings it up, it's not the same as movies, imo. Another one is the intro track to Ghetto D, c murder is giving instructions on how to cook crack. Like... how is this ok?

If they can PROVE these are the dudes that did, they should just drop them in a lion's den and air it on pay per view.

Last edited:
For the life of me i can't understand how such heinous acts can be put on a record. It just seems like common sense to me that certain things shouldn't be in songs. People take "freedom of speech" way too far imo. And before anyone brings it up, it's not the same as movies, imo. Another one is the intro track to Ghetto D, c murder is giving instructions on how to cook crack. Like... how is this ok?
I dont understand how this is ok also. They must feel so "cool" with their "creativity". And everyone is wondering why there's so much crime and violence.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer add universities to the list of powers that be as well. Sports makes schools sexy and fun, thus boosting the appeal of colleges and getting more kids into debt.

Regarding your theory about new Orleans, they were royally screwed out of a super bowl appearance. I think that was to help fund the new stadium in LA.

All in all, sports is a mega business in America and people would be naive, if not foolish, to believe that there's any integrity in an empire with multi billions on the line.

I highly recommend the book by Tim donaghy. Lots of insight on the behind the scenes happenings in the NBA and it's just a well-written book altogether.

If they can PROVE these are the dudes that did, they should just drop them in a lion's den and air it on pay per view.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. All that music does is normalize that nonsense and basically promotes it. They all have the same excuse "we're just reporting our life experiences blah blah blah."

And it's all about money. That music is the equivalent to junk food, and America loves some junk food. But it sells so it's all good, right? Crack sells also.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer add universities to the list of powers that be as well. Sports makes schools sexy and fun, thus boosting the appeal of colleges and getting more kids into debt.

Regarding your theory about new Orleans, they were royally screwed out of a super bowl appearance. I think that was to help fund the new stadium in LA.

All in all, sports is a mega business in America and people would be naive, if not foolish, to believe that there's any integrity in an empire with multi billions on the line.

I highly recommend the book by Tim donaghy. Lots of insight on the behind the scenes happenings in the NBA and it's just a well-written book altogether.
You are preaching to the choir. Some of these events are so blatantly and obviously manipulated but it goes over people's heads.

New Orleans has been getting unusual favoritism. But I do not think the New Orleans Pelicans will turn into a dynasty. I think they will serve a role similar to the Shaq and Penny Orlando Magic in the 90's. NOLA getting Zion alone is enough to keep them buzzing for a while. The powers that be want to give them enough to keep the population engaged, but not overindulge. I actually think the revealings of Tim Donaghy only scratch the surface. There is much more sophisticated manipulation going on behind the scenes.

When is the last time y'all gave a random person a compliment?

I always say I'm going to do this but i never do.
Didn’t you give compliment to a lady in walmart about how nice her foamposites look.

I remember cause i was clowning on you about this...

I used to tell random women they were pretty and not even pop at them. Just walk off. Now it’s so weird out here you can’t even compliment a woman anymore.

But I compliment strangers semi often. Uber drivers, peoples clothing (kicks & Polo),peoples pets. I’m a pretty freakin nice guy now that I think about it.>D:lol:

Just saw the Netflix movie on Ted bundy where zac efron plays him. Words can’t describe what kind of disgusting psycho he was.
Movie was boring to me but Zac did a good job playing him. If you into Bundy watch - Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes on Netflix currently. It’s more of a documentary style series but goes really in depth.
I’m kind of a true crime junkie.

60141848_10157501007379551_7614724841098182656_o.jpg

So I had to go to wal mart to pick up some bok choy.

When I was in line there was a young girl with 2 kids in front of me.
She was wearing abelone foamposites

So I figure this is the perfect time to make my random compliment.

So I says " I like your shoes"

Felt good

20865ADD-AEA2-4B4C-95AA-5782CE47D2B7.png

Tell us do you have amnesia ?
#internetneverforgets

Back
Top Bottom