the thread about nothing...

Get an iPod clickwheel
No ig, no NT, no FB
Straight music>*
upload_2019-6-25_13-30-51.jpeg

I still have mine new in the box, going on 13 years now :lol:

This guy at work may or may not be smashing a female coworker. Me and this mfer went to lunch, had a conversation, I told this boy to go ahead, do what you do. I’m not tripping. Dude must think I’m playing(some of these dudes out here get funny when it comes to females. All “trill” **** go out the window!). All of a sudden, dude acting kinda awkward around me and was talking mad Police-ish on the work phone. I don’t like that **** one bit.
You smash or something

The fact that my current job does everything in separate systems / spreadsheets / hand written notes , email is mad irritating .

Last job everything was done in one system (SAP) .

Job pissing me off today ! Lol

Really? Hmm, I might just keep it though. It was a gift from my mom. She still brings it up sometimes

“I spent so much on it and you nevvvvvvver used it” :lol::blush:
Apple vintage electronics definitely has a sellers market for it. You’ll be surprised wat people are willing to spend on old apple stuff that isn’t no longer manufactured. Just like old Nike / jays people out there want it.

I want a new one lol

May 1st, 1989
The Harmonizer
The Life Path 6 looks for ways to make harmony with everything you encounter. Whether it is art, music, or relationships, no other Life Path can make things coalesce as naturally as you can. Your magnetic personality draws people in and can lead to you being the center of attention.

You will find that your life will revolve around your family, and friends. You have an innate ability to nurture the people around you. As the person who usually takes charge of a situation you tend to be, or are on the way to being, the head of staff.

Don't let your innate ability to lead go to your head, this can lead to you trying to control every situation, and that is not what being a 6 is about. Learn to balance 'leading and nurturing' so as to raise up the people around you, instead of 'demanding and controlling' which will alienate people.

Some notable Life Path 6 people you may know: John Lennon, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Thomas Edison, Stephen King.

17 adds up to 8. You should be financially stable and hardly have money issues. This doesn't necessarily mean rich. When you need money, it seemingly appears. Your life is karmic. What you put out is what you get.

Your entire DOB adds up to 43. 4+3=7. You are highly intelligent, you seek knowledge, but you could be a loner. You could make a good athlete, but you are also injury-prone. Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway, and Steph Curry are 7 lifepaths.

A year ago the first part would of been spot on but I went basically went broke the past year so that’s off lol

I’m big on karma

I like to think I’m intelligent , I do seek knowledge mainly spiritual awareness, creativity and how people of color are where they are and the moves they made .

I do enjoy alone time but I have a close group of friends/ gf I go out with often and I used to throw parties so I talk to a lot of people and kind of on the scene so not really a loner.

And naw not an athletic bone in my body lol. Just an average 5’10 skinny *** dude lol.only energy I’ve had was a broke finger on a drunk night .

You were about half way right imo

stopcappin stopcappin
@UsualSuspects
@kungfu koala
robtoofresco robtoofresco

Can I have some feedback on the readings I gave?
Master numbers (11, 22, and 33) are usually not added but it's open to interpretation. He's a 33, the Master Teacher. It represents higher consciousness and influence.

The 23 adds up to 5. So you probably have good looks, good health, like to travel, and highly sexual.

Boxer Keith Thurman is also a 33 lifepath with 5 energy.
I didn’t want to sound full of myself so that’s why I only liked it originally but...

Pretty spot on assessment
91A60608-96C3-476E-BA57-0B12888247ED.png

I want a new one lol

May 1st, 1989

The 1 represents leadership. You should be a naturally good athlete. You are aggressive in pursuit of what you want. But the drawback is that you could be argumentative.

Your entire DOB adds up to 33. 33 is the Master Teacher. You have a higher level of consciousness and influence.

Last edited:
The Harmonizer
The Life Path 6 looks for ways to make harmony with everything you encounter. Whether it is art, music, or relationships, no other Life Path can make things coalesce as naturally as you can. Your magnetic personality draws people in and can lead to you being the center of attention.

You will find that your life will revolve around your family, and friends. You have an innate ability to nurture the people around you. As the person who usually takes charge of a situation you tend to be, or are on the way to being, the head of staff.

Don't let your innate ability to lead go to your head, this can lead to you trying to control every situation, and that is not what being a 6 is about. Learn to balance 'leading and nurturing' so as to raise up the people around you, instead of 'demanding and controlling' which will alienate people.

Some notable Life Path 6 people you may know: John Lennon, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Thomas Edison, Stephen King.
He's a 33. But whether or not you add the 3+3=6, like I said it is open-ended. IMO, it doesn't make sense to reduce a master number. It is the equavalent of opening a pack of trading cards and throwing away the holographics.

Back
Top Bottom