the thread about nothing...

If you know someone's name you can probably find their birthday via search engines.

Yeah, I know, I'm just messing.

But in regards to the 'adaptive' reading, doesn't everyone encounter obstacles in their lives? Everybody has to be adaptive to an extent. What's the other option, roll over and die?

rgs29ommik631.jpg

:lol: 'oppressive' and 'disrespectful'

carlos_boozer_2.jpg

Today was one of those GOAT days. Felt almost as good as being a kid and it being the last day of school before a summer of epic fun planned (e.g., season pass to amusement park).

-Last day of work
-11 days off until new job starts
-Roommate completed venmo for rent (2k)
-Got my last paycheck (3k)
-Got a huge payout for unused vacation (3k)
-Paid the company $500 to keep my nice work laptop
-My whole team came and took me out for a great hot pot lunch to send me off
-Came home at 2 pm and took a 3 hour hobo no job levels of sleep nap
-Exercised like a beast when i woke up
-Crushed out Round Table pizza with garlic parmesan twists for dinner
-Spent the last few hours tinkering with tech toys and reinstalled the O/S on an old MacBook to give to my parents tomorrow

Theres only 1 thing missing from this story to make it "perfect", IMO.

First pair of slides. I’m getting used to it. Added the joint because it makes me look cooler.
EA32CEB9-932E-4CAA-A337-AAD7DED92E59.jpeg

Man, slides are a necessity in southern living. Florida man can rock em with out socks. #teamprettyfeet.

giphy.gif

Yeah, I know, I'm just messing.

But in regards to the 'adaptive' reading, doesn't everyone encounter obstacles in their lives? Everybody has to be adaptive to an extent. What's the other option, roll over and die?

Everyone is blessed in some way. But the blessing has drawbacks.

9's are supposed to be especially adaptive. But they also deal with more precarious situations and more highs and lows. For example, Alonzo Mourning is a 9 lifepath. He grew up in foster care. He made the NBA and became an All-Star. But in the middle of his career he had a life threatening kidney disease. He managed to recover and win a championship with the Heat.

Back
Top Bottom