the thread about nothing...

:wow: i need to see the fit :lol: ...but you cant go back in there tho :lol: ... i wont even try

http://niketalk.com/t/500141/dressing-better-vol-2-0/4320#post_16472476

:kanyeshrug:

Excuse me, but who are you?...

Have something to contribute?...I'll wait.

Here is how I wore mines....flamesunit ready for the tombs

Dressing better vol 2.0 Dressing like Khloe Kardashian Vol. Is this real life

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
>D

tumblr_mcbb44zAR91r3gb3zo1_400.gif

tumblr_mcbb44zAR91r3gb3zo3_250.gif

tumblr_mcbb44zAR91r3gb3zo4_250.gif

thats just cruel :nerd:
:nerd:

I was about to try Five Guys for the first time today until I heard peanuts are all over the place. I mean in theory I can eat a burger and be fine but I rather not risk it. Allergies suck.

its expensive and overrated. you aint missing much

peanuts everywhere though, you risk your life just going inside :lol:

Word :lol: I ain't trying to go into shock over a burger.

its expensive and overrated. you aint missing much

Agreed. You want Five Guys? Get some ground beef, go home and cook it on your own stove. Also, get some steak fries and pour Tony Chachere all over them.

There you go...

True. Hook it up however I want and avoid possible death at the same damn time :pimp:

Gotta Get This For when My side chicks slide threw  and there hungry 
pimp.gif

Edit: Never mind it's Discontinued 
frown.gif

Last edited:

and women say i'm not romantic......needless to say operation blowjob was not a go in the end

no way you actually did this, if so you're a wild guy.

Has anyone else had trouble viewing the videos on NBA.com recently?

it was messing up from me.

Why would anyone want 2 usernames on a forum though? I don't get it
to troll more than likely. Or people who are insecure about their post counts.

I mess with the dressing better thread. Peoples contributions KSteezys in particular are very much appreciated.

Fellas this might be a dumb question, but how do some of yall be saving money ? I find it so hard for myself to do this. Im constantly spending it on nonsense ! i got Direct deposit for my job so im thinking bout hiding my card or cutting it or something man from makin me not grab anymore money out the bank. I normally keep acouple hundred ina shoe box but its like if i got it infront of me i go all out and spend it. Im stupid i know but anyone got any suggestions ?

Last edited:
Fellas this might be a dumb question, but how do some of yall be saving money ? I find it so hard for myself to do this. Im constantly spending it on nonsense ! i got Direct deposit for my job so im thinking bout hiding my card or cutting it or something man from makin me not grab anymore money out the bank. I normally keep acouple hundred ina shoe box but its like if i got it infront of me i go all out and spend it. Im stupid i know but anyone got any suggestions ?

It's all about outcome vs income. What you bring in.....minus what MUST be paid for bills, rent, etc. Then put some away for savings and figure out how much you have left for disposable income.

Also have multiple streams of incomes or hustles. Any money I make online I leave in Paypal and use as "play money" to buy random things or cash out for trips or hotels etc.

Self control...set a limit you don't want your account to go under

It's all about outcome vs income. What you bring in.....minus what MUST be paid for bills, rent, etc. Then put some away for savings and figure out how much you have left for disposable income.

Also have multiple streams of incomes or hustles. Any money I make online I leave in Paypal and use as "play money" to buy random things or cash out for trips or hotels etc.
Your replys are always appreciated man. I will take this into consideration forsure within the next couple weeks ill let you kno how i progress with everything. And whenever i made a sale via Paypal id ALWAYS take the money out right away and send it over to my bank account for now ima let that money sit in paypal like you said you do.

I hate I didn't realize how funny Patrice O'neal was until he passed away. It's tons of funny stories by him on YouTube.

and women say i'm not romantic......needless to say operation blowjob was not a go in the end

Would've believed you if it were 2010 when everyone was posting this.

Still comedy however
Came in to say this..this lame tryna act like it was him
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Why would you guys think it was him?

When you send texts your text box is green.

I'm pretty sure he didn't write what was in the green textbox.

Back
Top Bottom