the thread about nothing...

Keep giving advice on life paths and diabetic ice cream. Definitely not on people's family affairs. You don't sound like the type of a family man.

FYI Aoneness ls still keeping the 50% offer for me for future purchases.

Either way Im still good. Regardless of your baseless advice or posting Twitter posts to try to enrage me. Lmao.
:lol: Going to the store to buy a gift for yourself that you can get later instead of for a family member whose birthday is tomorrow. Talk about prioritization. Anyway I do not need to explain, because if you do not see the faulty logic then you are hopeless.

Oneness couldn't come thru, but footaction did with a price match. Thought these footstores didn't do price matches?

Y'all can take a guess if you like....
IMG_20190712_204545352.jpg
31374884-D72C-4918-A488-0C7E6CA01D27.jpeg

:lol: Going to the store to buy a gift for yourself that you can get later instead of for a family member whose birthday is tomorrow. Talk about prioritization. Anyway I do not need to explain, because if you do not see the faulty logic then you are hopeless.
Once again you fail to see the full scope of the situation. I'm not buying a gift that he doesn't want. How small is your brain to comprehend gift etiquette?

I have to google these spots because I haven’t seen any of these stores near me. Sounds good though, definitely going to have some by the end of the weekend.
If those Grocery stores aren't nearby, try Rite Aid first. They carry the Thrifty brand. It might even be available by the scoop at their ice cream Kiosk.

Once again you fail to see the full scope of the situation. I'm not buying a gift that he doesn't want. How small is your brain to comprehend gift etiquette?
I know you said you ordered a replacement from GOAT and that is going to take a while. Your nephew will only 18 once, and the show must go on. So get a decent replacement instead of going empty handed and when the other shoes comes give those as well.

I know you said you ordered a replacement from GOAT and that is going to take a while. Your nephew will only 18 once, and the show must go on. So get a decent replacement instead of going empty handed and when the other shoes comes give those as well.
You recommended me to take a devoted Muslim to a strip club and buy lotto tickets.....

You need counseling, for real.

It does work pretty good. Someone bought me a bottle for Christmas. I ran out and to cheap to buy another, so it’s back to courtesy flushes for me
Man that is a must have when you visit someone’s home. Genius product!

If those Grocery stores aren't nearby, try Rite Aid first. They carry the Thrifty brand. It might even be available by the scoop at their ice cream Kiosk.
Oh man, I have plenty of Rite Aid joints. Thanks man, I’m going to pick some up soon :nthat:

Question do you have this Moto mod?
If yes. is it worth it?
Motorola-Moto-Hasselblad-True-Zoom-Camera-15.jpg

I don't have it

When it came out all the reviews I seen said it wasn't much of an upgrade from the regular camera. The one advantage it has is Optical zoom for shooting pictures far away and shooting in RAW format for editing.

Its a lot cheaper now than when it came out($300). I would maybe buy it if I could find it under $100

Best mods imo is the JBL speaker mod and the Turbo power battery mod(3490mah)

Last edited:
I don't have it

When it came out all the reviews I seen said it wasn't much of an upgrade from the regular camera. The one advantage it has is Optical zoom for shooting pictures far away and shooting in RAW format for editing.

Its a lot cheaper now than when it came out($300). I would maybe buy it if I could find it under $100

Best mods imo is the JBL speaker mod and the Turbo power battery mod(3490mah)
Thanks, I got the battery mod(2200mah) came with the phone. If I see the mods for cheap I'll get it.

Did they specify what’s wrong with them? They might not be able to sell them, even at a discounted price

Back
Top Bottom