the thread about nothing...

When a team member sits legit 5 feet away from you and ignores an email from this morning...

tenor.gif

Granted I have no way of knowing if a line was crossed as the discussion continued.

But I'm going to have to assume this is the reason why everyone just stares at their phone. Because if you make convo, you're apparently only trying to be a perv.

Bro I wasn't there. I just heard the story from my wife and a coach and I thought the line was crazy and out of context for the environment. Old dudes in my city usually prey on women and far worse is usually said. I just had to check someone I know about talking about a high school girls body so I'm a bit sensitive on the topic.

Bro I wasn't there. I just heard the story from my wife and a coach and I thought the line was crazy and out of context for the environment. Old dudes in my city usually prey on women and far worse is usually said. I just had to check someone I know about talking about a high school girls body so I'm a bit sensitive on the topic.
I wasn't there either so I'm not saying dude for sure wasn't perving around. It's just hard for me to believe that assumption based on the one line

Re young girls...I'm getting to a point where young chicks don't so it for me (I was going to try and expand upon this further to prevent someone extrapolating what I meant, but **** it). But I'd be lying if I said I don't check out the bodies of chicks who look outstanding without me knowing their age. Rare for me to comment out loud in such things. But does the lack of vocal admission make much difference?

Was he aware she was a high schooler?

I wasn't there either so I'm not saying dude for sure wasn't perving around. It's just hard for me to believe that assumption based on the one line

Re young girls...I'm getting to a point where young chicks don't so it for me. But if be lying if I said I don't check out the bodies of chicks who look outstanding without me knowing their age. Rare for me to comment out loud in such things. But does the lack of vocal admission make much difference?

Was he aware she was a high schooler?

I'm making an assumption on the line and the archetype because it of how regular it is on my environment. I respect your thoughts about it being an assumption because that's a battle men have to face too with that kind of prosecution.

Not to get too deep into it but I just had to cut off my godfather and one of the reasons being him crossing boundaries with women that weren't his wife. The behavior is just rampant around my community.

So the guy I had to check use to be a security guard at a local store but since moved on. I frequent the store so often(10+ years) that I knew the staff on first name basis. I just so happen to run into him at that store he use to work at and we were chopping it up with another guy. While he was leaving out he comes back in to make a comment out loud about the "young fine girls" in the lobby to the guy we were talking to. He then goes to say "look at this young fine ***** with the big *** *******, its a shame, she most only be 16 but the things I'd do to her". I step in and said "chill out, you wildin lookin at young girls like that" then he goes to try to explain his urges while we are like na your wilden at 50+ talking like that about girls old enough to be your granddaughter. We dapped on a mutual understand and parted ways.

I'm making an assumption on the line and the archetype because it of how regular it is on my environment. I respect your thoughts about it being an assumption because that's a battle men have to face too with that kind of prosecution.

Not to get too deep into it but I just had to cut off my godfather and one of the reasons being him crossing boundaries with women that weren't his wife. The behavior is just rampant around my community.

So the guy I had to check use to be a security guard at a local store but since moved on. I frequent the store so often(10+ years) that I knew the staff on first name basis. I just so happen to run into him at that store he use to work at and we were chopping it up with another guy. While he was leaving out he comes back in to make a comment out loud about the "young fine girls" in the lobby to the guy we were talking to. He then goes to say "look at this young fine ***** with the big *** *******, its a shame, she most only be 16 but the things I'd do to her". I step in and said "chill out, you wildin lookin at young girls like that" then he goes to try to explain his urges while we are like na your wilden at 50+ talking like that about girls old enough to be your granddaughter. We dapped on a mutual understand and parted ways.

Dude didn’t enjoy his youth.. :smh:

What's with all these sales lately? Just got a 10% off notifocation from DoorDash. Business must be dry.
Food industry is ALWAYS slower in the summer cuz folks rather spend their time out in the nice weather.

Then again, I live in the Midwest and you're in Cali so that **** may not apply to yall.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom