the thread about nothing...

Dumbest **** I've read all day.
AB277562-5815-43F7-9ED3-E65E769B929F.gif

If Jordan brand plays their cards right they launch a whole new successful era of non-retro success.

I hope they give him a nice original looking signature shoe... But they will probably still make him wear original Jordans with his initials stitched on them :lol:

I hope they give him a nice original looking signature shoe... But they will probably still make him wear original Jordans with his initials stitched on them :lol:
That's what I'm trying to get at...how Zion gonna have his own legacy with another man's sig? He busted through Paul George Sig's and tarnished his brand and Nike at the same time, but Nike to big to fail.

That's what I'm trying to get at...how Zion gonna have his own legacy with another man's sig? He busted through Paul George Sig's and tarnished his brand and Nike at the same time, but Nike to big to fail.

Can’t. Jordan won’t let anyone forget it’s his company.

Dude should’ve gone the other route and made noise with a totally different brand. Perks of his own shoe line AND being offered more money.

Edit: I hope I’m wrong but I’m expecting a bland team looking shoe with jordan images everywhere on it. Oh, and maybe the kids’ initials since it is his shoe (in a way).

Let's quickly examine Jordan brand main athlete's

Melo- Jordan brand dropped his sig
Cp3- who the hell where his Sigs, besides him?
Blake griffin- big man don't sell shoes.
Only non-athlete that's pushing Jordan brand sales/units is Travis Scott.
You forgot Russ and Jimmy Butler.

I get you'd sign with JB if like you got to play in AJ 3s lol.

(Sidenote, I feel like AJ3 and 4s are the bulkiest Jordans that would support Zion's style of play lol)

You forgot Russ and Jimmy Butler.

I get you'd sign with JB if like you got to play in AJ 3s lol.

(Sidenote, I feel like AJ3 and 4s are the bulkiest Jordans that would support Zion's style of play lol)
Jimmy ain't got no Sig's, and Westbrook shoes are fairly new to the market, Jordan brand didn't even want to give him a sig till public outcry, reason why kawhi bounce from Jordan brand.

Jordan 12s will fit his style of play they are bulit like tanks.

Back
Top Bottom