the thread about nothing...

54277308_2453285064735634_3232464511176027646_n.jpg

He need to work at Chipotle, that's the type of heavy handed person I need making my burrito bowls. Just put some gloves on and we Gucci.

Man, you know damn well his hands ain’t fitting in no standard Chipotle gloves. They’d have to invest in some custom **** :lol:

You know any burrito he rolls isn’t failing apart too.

It's called capitalism. Sell for as much as you can to unsuspecting buyers. I hate it but it's what America is built on.

We’re not talking about some random stranger, we are talking about this lost soul’s father. If you would willingly defraud your father then you must have no moral compass at all. Furthermore, having the audacity to brag about it on social media? Sad times.

Wut? I'm just talking strictly buyer/seller. Not family stuff.
The only reason anyone would bat an eye at the original tweet is that it involves family. If it took the kid some effort and gas to obtain the shoes and he tacked on an extra $20 for his troubles then that is understandable. He charged the man who brought him in this world and raised him DOUBLE the price he paid! He's bragging about it online and if anyone who knows him sees it, they won't trust him ever again.

If y'all are surprised by that then you have a lot of faith in humanity.
Selling your dad some kicks period is weird to me, but I'm to the point that i know there are people out there that will do anything for money, so it doesn't surprise me.

And bragging about it on social media isn't surprising either. These 2000 babies worship social media.

I guess i see the trends of the world and brace myself accordingly.

Last edited:
The kid is young and probably not in the position to give $180 as a gift.

That’s fair reasoning. His pops is casually dropping $350 on sneakers so I would presume they are somewhere between upper middle to upper class. He likely could have just asked his father for the difference between retail and $350 which is privileged but a lot more dignified than swindling your father for the likes.

EDIT: This came while typing that post.

If y'all are surprised by that then you have a lot of faith in humanity.
Selling your dad some kicks period is weird to me, but I'm to the point that i know they are people out there that will do anything for money, so it doesn't surprise me.

It’s not necessarily about being surprised for me, it’s about being disgusted.

That’s fair reasoning. His pops is casually dropping $350 on sneakers so I would presume they are somewhere between upper middle to upper class. He likely could have just asked his father for the difference between retail and $350 which is privileged but a lot more dignified than swindling your father for the likes.

EDIT: This came while typing that post.

It’s not necessarily about being surprised for me, it’s about being disgusted.

I spent a lot of time being disgusted at the things people would do for money and I'm almost numb to it. America made money God. Social media is narcissism training grounds. Those powers combine for a "me and only me" mentality. The kid's actions is scumbag behavior and certain scumbag behavior can get you far in this country.

Back
Top Bottom