the thread about nothing...

140304101133-43-what-a-shot-0304-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Do you wear them regularly? I heard it actually helps make sole separation less likely.

That’s exactly what it is :lol: I haven’t worn these in YEARS. Same happened with my White/Blue/Red Huarache 2K4s and White/Green 4s this year and those haven’t been worn recently either.

I balled OUT the year those Flight 2K3’s came out. Had the white/royal colorway.

That’s exactly what it is :lol: I haven’t worn these in YEARS. Same happened with my White/Blue/Red Huarache 2K4s and White/Green 4s this year and those haven’t been worn recently either.

I balled OUT the year those Flight 2K3’s came out. Had the white/royal colorway.
Those FPII's are nearly 2 decades old though. I don't think any kind of care and maintenance would've truly saved them.

Jason Kidd lead the bum Nets who were ranked last to the NBA finals twice. He made Kenyon Martin and Richard Jefferson look way better than they really were and that is why their subsequent teams overvalued them. Put some respect on his name.
In this context though, Nash makes that team even better than having Kidd would. Kidd wouldn’t be having to make bums better. Nash is a 2 time MVP

In this context though, Nash makes that team even better than having Kidd would. Kidd wouldn’t be having to make bums better. Nash is a 2 time MVP
Jason Kidd deserved an MVP in one of those years when Duncan or KG won it. It was a tight race. Nash winning 2 MVP's is a farce, it had something to do with being anti-Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom