the thread about nothing...

I'm at EZoo and there was this girl puking and on the verge of passing out. Her friends get her over to a bench where security was called and they radioed medics. Medics arrived in a few minutes and asked what the girl had taken. They adamantly denied her taking anything. No alcohol, no drugs, nothing. They kept asking and the friends kept denying. So the medics eventually got the girl to her feet but she was still not very responsive. Shortly after I get this notification on my phone

Capture+_2019-08-31-21-16-29.png

I hope that girl is alright. I wonder if they were scared that they'd get into trouble and they were just lying.

Sex symbol might be wrong term. She was basically eye candy and had no depth to her character was what I meant
Yeah, she played the idiot role ala Joey from friends.

Luke also played the idiot role, but its cute and innoncent on a kid...as soon as he began to age, it was just another useless character.

I would have NEVER suspected the younger daughter would have been the hot one. Besides the fun bags, she got herself in some good shape.

Modern Family was a great sitcom those first 3 or 4 years. Honestly brilliant writing and take on today's family. I tend to like most mockumentary style shoes though (office, parks n recs)

Whenever id tell a story about something thay happened at school and said the word friend, my mom would IMMEDIATELY interject and say "you ain't got no friends".
I am probably not that cynical, but just do not rely or depend on anyone when a serious situation occurs. Otherwise, you'll end up being dissapointed or feel betrayed.

Wish Aziz didn't sound so much like a white man.

Then again, how exactly is he "supposed" to sound?

Last edited:
Found a shirt I like on Poshmark. Asked seller for measurements. It's been a week and no reply. So I was like F it and submitted an offer. It was accepted inmediately. :rolleyes

Pos lol

I bought a jacket on grailed and didn't get any updates from seller not until 5 days later when the automated message from Grailed saying if seller doesn't respond notify Grailed. That's when the seller started talking saying his mother sick give him 2 more days. Gave him 5 days and asked him what's going on. That's when he finally shipped. And then he wanna talk about can you check your email to make the sure money went thru :stoneface: .

Pos lol

I bought a jacket on grailed and didn't get any updates from seller not until 5 days later when the automated message from Grailed saying if seller doesn't respond notify Grailed. That's when the seller started talking saying his mother sick give him 2 more days. Gave him 5 days and asked him what's going on. That's when he finally shipped. And then he wanna talk about can you check your email to make the sure money went thru :stoneface: .
Meh I just decided to take the risk. If it doesn't fit well, I will give it to someone. Goes to show that people don't take you serious until you flash some green.

Back
Top Bottom