the thread about nothing...

Mike dunleavy drop 82pts in these.
IMG_20190928_130603331.jpg

The original Whopper clocks in at 660 calories (more than half of them coming from fat), 40 grams of fat, and 28 grams of protein. The Impossible Whopper comes in at 630 calories (again, half from fat), 34 grams of fat, and 25 grams of protein.

The Impossible Whopper does have significantly lower cholesterol — 10 milligrams compared to 90 milligrams — but has more sodium at 1,240 milligrams compared to 980 milligrams.

The original Whopper clocks in at 660 calories (more than half of them coming from fat), 40 grams of fat, and 28 grams of protein. The Impossible Whopper comes in at 630 calories (again, half from fat), 34 grams of fat, and 25 grams of protein.

The Impossible Whopper does have significantly lower cholesterol — 10 milligrams compared to 90 milligrams — but has more sodium at 1,240 milligrams compared to 980 milligrams.
I don’t keep up but was the IW supposed to be the new “healthier” burger?

Edit: got it plant burger. Wow shows just because it veggie don’t mean it’s healthier

Man if I had kids that wanted to watch random YouTube video of kids doing regular stuff....I’m showing them how to make their own video. I’m not even trying to let them confuse YouTube for tv. “Naw, you can do it too”

Back
Top Bottom