the thread about nothing...

I learned today that people use find my iPhone to know where their partner is at all times. Both men and women are doing this. This is so crazy to me
Yeaaaah, I can't do that.
Plus we're together all the time anyways so it doesn't really matter :lol:

Did this with an old boyfriend in college since he was in SF and I was in LA. **** would drive me absolutely insane since he'd check my location so often and it was a source for many fights.

if don't have anything to hide, why would it matter or be crazy?
imagine the scenario where a loved one is kidnap or missing and you can help track them down with that feature.
LOL! This reminded me about my friend and his inconsiderate lazy wife’s friend. Her friend went out without telling her bf. The bf couldn’t reach her at all and got worried. Check the find my location thing and noticed she’s in a place that he’s never been or know any of their friends there. So he called the cops saying she might be kidnapped. He went there, cops showed up and it turns out she was cheating! LOL!

LOL! This reminded me about my friend and his inconsiderate lazy wife’s friend. Her friend went out without telling her bf. The bf couldn’t reach her at all and got worried. Check the find my location thing and noticed she’s in a place that he’s never been or know any of their friends there. So he called he cops saying she might be kidnapped. He went there, cops showed up and it turns out she was cheating! LOL!
Well dammm.

wa2t9884c3q31.jpg

Nah, something with an LS eengine. Look into early to mid 2000's GM's.

MORNING EVERYONE!!

LS are too big, kinda want something a little more of a standard/economy size. My other car is a 530 with only 28k miles so a simple beater is what Im thinking. But I’m starting to check out the GS model too but that still might be too big. Not sure which Toyota to get in that price range...don’t want it looking too old too.

LOL! This reminded me about my friend and his inconsiderate lazy wife’s friend. Her friend went out without telling her bf. The bf couldn’t reach her at all and got worried. Check the find my location thing and noticed she’s in a place that he’s never been or know any of their friends there. So he called the cops saying she might be kidnapped. He went there, cops showed up and it turns out she was cheating! LOL!
Well then...ummm, yeah

I swear this CL's seller makes no sense. I texted to ask some questions about their car that's for sale. I asked if it has ever been in an accident and does he have the car fax. He responded with no accidents, no car fax, but it got rear ended and he needs to get it fixed before selling. WTF?!!? Why post it with a pic of a car that looks clean?

Nah, something with an LS eengine. Look into early to mid 2000's GM's.
Ahhhh, I don't know anything about those. What's so good about them? Might stick with what you said and get something in the Toyota family.

Yeah that's my stance on it. It's only a problem if you're constantly checking up and questioning.

The two individuals I was hearing about were obsessive with it and having their partners location constantly broadcasted. I can definitely understand this being useful for emergencies though

this app is really cool guys, it's an AR beer pong game and you can even make your own trick shots. Free too

I swear this CL's seller makes no sense. I texted to ask some questions about their car that's for sale. I asked if it has ever been in an accident and does he have the car fax. He responded with no accidents, no car fax, but it got rear ended and he needs to get it fixed before selling. WTF?!!? Why post it with a pic of a car that looks clean?
CL is full of clowns & their bs. People still use CL to buy & sell in 2019? Let me guess @ the end of his ad it read "no low ballers please, I know what I got" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom