the thread about nothing...

Yeaaaa.....Joker is being hyped. I fell asleep on it.

EDIT: I will say, I did like the fact that they didn't go too deep into his past. I like not knowing where the Joker came from.

How long does an unpaid debt stick around?

Quick backstory here...I ended up being rushed to the ER with alcohol poisoning back in October of '17. Unfortunately, I had started a new job a few months prior so my insurance had not kicked in yet.

I received three different bills in the mail, totalling to about $2.9k. I think I only paid one at the time which was like $850. :sick:

c70351bf20f19b211fd33e919e3523c4.gif

Happy Friday, TAN. Celebrated my birthday by getting some speakers for my PC and having some ramen for dinner.

34 is chill. Actually challenging myself to go on a diet starting today and see how much I lose in a span of a year. Wish my luck.

One of my coworkers has been sick for the last 2 months, I just found out from him today he was diagnosed with cancer and they don't think he'll make it. I feel horrible all positive thoughts and prayers if your into that kind of thing is appreciated

One of my coworkers has been sick for the last 2 months, I just found out from him today he was diagnosed with cancer and they don't think he'll make it. I feel horrible all positive thoughts and prayers if your into that kind of thing is appreciated
I used to think cancer was like 1 in a billion. There will be more and more people with cancer off the radiation from phones, processed foods, and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom