the thread about nothing...

You Cali folks are either really brave or just have become pretty immune to earthquakes lol. I could never live someplace where its constant earthquake activity...I'd run for my life. I'll take my NYC winters over Cali quakes anyday haha
Most of the time, it's just a slight jolt or small rumble. A few seconds of that isn't bad and you do get used to it. Better than a Hurricane or a tornado, I feel bad for the mid-west and the south/coastal Carolinas.

You Cali folks are either really brave or just have become pretty immune to earthquakes lol. I could never live someplace where its constant earthquake activity...I'd run for my life. I'll take my NYC winters over Cali quakes anyday haha
We rarely get them. Even rarer they do actual damage that’s crazy. Last one that did some damage in the Bay Area was 89’. I’ll take that over the other offerings Mother Nature has. Them Tornadoes & Floods & Hurricanes & Snow Storms I’m coolio!!!:emoji_dizzy_face:

I never go cause it's on the other side of town and we have official spots all on my side of town

i heard the new carne asada is ok

how much can i expect to spend on a full sleeve? i want that bish to be hella detailed

mainly black/grey with some colors

Dude from Nt got some dope *** pieces

1-5be986f9ecb42__700.jpg

Typical hoodrat food for a 1st date has be either red lobster or some place where they serve snow crab legs, and they will think that's fine dining.

Last edited:
I still get nervous. I hate uncertainty. Every time I feel it I would think if it’s the big one.

bro how are you going to get on here post all this and not even mention where this place is at so another NTer wont end up in this mess?

and you need to get on google and post this review and give them a 1 star.

i know my wife would of been ready to go just because of the bugs smh

that was poor service
local place in Illinois. not a chain.

I'm not one to review things, good or bad. in fact im more likely to provide praise than share complaints. but I will be posting an online review to any and all websites I can. I got pics of the bugs.

also, in the room they switched us to there was ducktape on the floor in the pool room to keep a trap door down. smh.

Interesting experiment but there were flaws in the study. Kinda long...if you're into psychology and behaviors.

Lucky.

Stupid dry windy heat in the bay. Making the skin dry and lips chapped.

Back
Top Bottom