the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20191011-234538.png

Mom-in-law has her in depth appointment today to determine whether or not the growth in her breast is cancerous or not. We tried to cheer her up last night but could tell it was on her mind.

Need your TAN powers to hear some good news today. Thanks all.
Update:

Mom-in-law has Stage 1 Breast Cancer. She's scheduled for surgery on 10/31. Rest for a month, then begin Chemo in December for 18 weeks. They supposedly caught it early and there's a good possibility that she'll beat it.

I asked her tonight how she felt and she admitted that she felt depressed. Caught me by surprise because she's the type to never say how she feels. Sigh, still feel bummed.

Thanks for the good TAN powers. Will need your support until she gets to remission.

I'm confident that she will.

Update:

Mom-in-law has Stage 1 Breast Cancer. She's scheduled for surgery on 10/31. Rest for a month, then begin Chemo in December for 18 weeks. They supposedly caught it early and there's a good possibility that she'll beat it.

I asked her tonight how she felt and she admitted that she felt depressed. Caught me by surprise because she's the type to never say how she feels. Sigh, still feel bummed.

Thanks for the good TAN powers. Will need your support until she gets to remission.

I'm confident that she will.
She got this bro

Ruthless. Curious what the back story was even though there isn't any justification for this behavior.

These types of bullies must think they’re tough. 4-5 of them against someone smaller? Pathetic losers.

These types of bullies must think they’re tough. 4-5 of them against someone smaller? Pathetic losers.
I read on Twitter that the kid who got beat up said something offensive about this group and there's also speculation that this is a gang initiation. I think the former is more likely, but still doesn't warrant this kind of assault. The alarming part to me is that they were dumb enough to record it and probably did so to brag.

Back
Top Bottom