the thread about nothing...

DescriptiveSpryBrant-small.gif

Move? On the escalator? :lol:

I’ll step to the side, but that’s about it.

If I’m on the escalator, I’m taking full advantage of that technology

edit: I just realized I quoted a post from the 1st page from 2012 :lol:

I work in London a bit and on the big escalators from the underground they all say “stand on the right, walk on the left”. It works and it’s well enforced by the weight of public opinion.

**** I had my first ever technical phone interview and I choked. I answered the hardest questions with some correctness but blew the easiest most basic question. So demoralized because it doesn't get any easier than this

I thought it’s common sense to stand on the right and walk on the left. I still see people stand on the left tho and people that wants to pass says “excuse me”. Saying “move” is rude.

**** I had my first ever technical phone interview and I choked. I answered the hardest questions with some correctness but blew the easiest most basic question. So demoralized because it doesn't get any easier than this
What was the question?

Someone I used to work with just texted me early this morning just to say she had a dream about me last night but dont ask what it was about.
It was sex, had the same thing happen to me with a girl I knew from elementary school that I reconnected with on Facebook. If she's attractive to you go for it, its only getting colder outside

It was sex, had the same thing happen to me with a girl I knew from elementary school that I reconnected with on Facebook. If she's attractive to you go for it, its only getting colder outside
:lol: Nah...she’s married (I think) with kids. And I’ve only seen her as a friend.

Did you end up hooking up with yours?

:lol: Nah...she’s married (I think) with kids. And I’ve only seen her as a friend.

Did you end up hooking up with yours?
I swear to you its true. Her being married only makes it more obvious because she know she shouldn't be doing that. I had to green light to hook up with her and had plans to and everything. I live in MD and she lived in LA, was going out their with a few friends and we were going to make a vacation out of it. My boys flaked and for some dumbass reason I wasn't trying to go alone smh. That was stupid

I swear to you its true. Her being married only makes it more obvious because she know she shouldn't be doing that. I had to green light to hook up with her and had plans to and everything. I live in MD and she lived in LA, was going out their with a few friends and we were going to make a vacation out of it. My boys flaked and for some dumbass reason I wasn't trying to go alone smh. That was stupid
Maybe but I shouldn’t entertain that. Too much drama and baggage if it’s true. Known her for about 10 years now and want to keep things cool.

Is it too late for you to pick up where it left off?
Haha. Let’s try not to over think it.

Maybe but I shouldn’t entertain that. Too much drama and baggage if it’s true. Known her for about 10 years now and want to keep things cool.

Is it too late for you to pick up where it left off?

Haha. Let’s try not to over think it.
Smart man, she get a shot of MSG aint no telling how she'll act. We still talk somewhat through Facebook but it aint the same. She got a kid now and appears to be happy, I don't condone blatant cheating but at this point I would have to be in town and she would have to throw it at me for me to entertain it. It was a brief but wild experience

Back
Top Bottom