the thread about nothing...

Yo who's rocking boots? My pair of timberland pros are about to get retired and I wanna try out a diffrent set considering I've had the same style boots for a couple years already ?
Suggestions? Steel toe mando

The in-laws are moving and I'm helping with the packing process. I didn't realize how tiring it is. I'm burnt out.

Aaaand I said adios to my almost non existent social life thanks to Modern Warfare :lol: :smh:

i5Pcxzd.gif

Yo who's rocking boots? My pair of timberland pros are about to get retired and I wanna try out a diffrent set considering I've had the same style boots for a couple years already ?
Suggestions? Steel toe mando

U ever try Keen steel toe boots? That's what Ive been using for work. Idk any specific model to recommend tho

Are they comfy? I'll check some out so far only see one that looks aesthetically pleasing

Yup they're comfy. I walk a lot of miles in them everyday. The only thing I don't like is they don't got nice lookin boots like timberlands.

Something about Joaquin Phoenix’s version of Joker annoys me.
Whether coincidental or not, it drew contrasts to this incel crap. That in and of itself rubbed folks the wrong way, and imo drawing away credibility from dude's performance.
Now taking away all that noise; I'd say he did his thing. Oscar worthy though? Hmm....
Some 3am mental catharsis.....

morning tan

collarbone hurts really bad today...been terrible the past few days i really hope something isn't actually wrong im 4 weeks post surgery

landlord agreed to the $150 increase not the $200...small win
Got a 4k fire stick for $25 buck which was nice....my roku tv was crashing the nbcsn app so i was having to plug my laptop in to my tv to stream...it was real annoying. So $25 hopefully solves that issue with the fire stick
copped lebron 7 red carpets....one of the shoes that alluded me in my youth.

Back
Top Bottom