the thread about nothing...

AptSinfulEidolonhelvum-size_restricted.gif

Di

Yes sir.

It’s funny you say that about the cold. I was in LA last year and I was cold in June. Especially by the beach. I’d probably DIE in a midwestern winter. That just lets you know how hot it gets in the south. :lol:
Where’d you go? How come no pics to share?! Haha

Where do you live now? I thought you’re in Houston too. I bet the heat in the South is nasty humid and hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't go that far. I don't see anything special about them, but if they were laying naked on your bed I bet you'll penetrate them.

thats not saying much tho lol they dont even got to look like that to get penetrated by me i had my share of bussdowns :lol:

I wouldnt say they’re whack. They’re pretty imo. But I bet a lot of blonde girls in LA look like her

they pretty but one is basically a bimbo and the other just some muscle head girl i like my girls with some jelly she can keep all them muscles
>D

thats not saying much tho lol they dont even got to look like that to get penetrated by me i had my share of bussdowns :lol:

they pretty but one is basically a bimbo and the other just some muscle head girl i like my girls with some jelly she can keep all them muscles
>D
Most of these IG “models” look like or are bimbos haha. I don’t like the muscle chick because she’s always filtering her skin tone to a lighter one. Just stay true and show the dark skin.

I unfollowed most of the IG models I had been following and my feed feels a lot less cramped. Only ones I still follow are ones that post anything other than their bodies/face.

I feel these power lifting ones are just as annoying. There’s this one Asian Power lifting chick that seem to have all sorts of issues and kept saying I could relate to everyone and everything. Annoying attention ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of these IG “models” look like or are bimbos haha. I don’t like the muscle chick because she’s always filtering her skin tone to a lighter one. Just stay true and show the dark skin.

haha sad she filtering her skin

One of the few female IG weight lifting pages I follow...

that definitely aint it chief

I feel these power lifting ones are just as annoying. There’s this one Asian Power lifting chick that seem to have all sorts of issues and kept saying I could relate to everyone and everything. Annoying attention ***

lol which one? I used to follow a lot

Back
Top Bottom