the thread about nothing...

28CE101600000578-3085886-image-a-1_1431924391327.jpg

Idk what this hiring manager is doing.

The deadline to get an update on my interview was Friday. I get a call Thurs night from the hiring manager and they don't leave a voice mail or email. I don't get an email on Friday the final deadline.

Sent an email Saturday tryna get an update and she replied tn saying she tried to call me Thursday but I didn't pickup. It was 6pm people commuting out here. She should've left a message or an email, I know she knows how because she's done it before. She told me she's gonna call me tomorrow with an update

Am I getting a sorry we didn't hire you over the phone? Why not just email me that, why waste my time? I know I didn't get hired because it's been two weeks since the interview and they don't let talent be left in the dark for so long without any news. She would've called me Friday. It was only after my email did she say she tried to call me and will call tomorrow with an update

Last edited:

The deadline to get an update on my interview was Friday. I get a call Thurs night from the hiring manager and they don't leave a voice mail or email. I don't get an email on Friday the final deadline.

Sent an email Saturday tryna get an update and she replied tn saying she tried to call me Thursday but I didn't pickup. It was 6pm people commuting out here. She should've left a message or an email, I know she knows how because she's done it before. She told me she's gonna call me tomorrow with an update

Am I getting a sorry we didn't hire you over the phone? Why not just email me that, why waste my time? I know I didn't get hired because it's been two weeks since the interview and they don't let talent be left in the dark for so long without any news. She would've called me Friday. It was only after my email did she say she tried to call me and will call tomorrow with an update
If I had to guess, that’s probably what’s happening. When I was looking for a job and the hiring manager didn’t get back to me when they said they would, I never got it. Any job I’ve had they let me know earlier than when they said they would.

If I had to guess, that’s probably what’s happening. When I was looking for a job and the hiring manager didn’t get back to me when they said they would, I never got it. Any job I’ve had they let me know earlier than when they said they would.

She's had two chances now to just email me that I didn't get hired. Hate that she keeps trying to call me about it

I really hate when hiring managers/recruiters string people along and waste people's time. Very annoying. Hopefully you land something and deal with respectful people. Good luck.

I really hate when hiring managers/recruiters string people along and waste people's time. Very annoying. Hopefully you land something and deal with respectful people. Good luck.

Thanks alot. I'm guessing they insist on doing it over the phone to take some kind of high road and tell me how close I was. Im gonna keeping looking

Back
Top Bottom