the thread about nothing...

I’m just trying to be fair instead of being so quick to judge and say **** the police. The cops prob shouldn’t have gotten so close. But the robbers was still the first to open fire and endangering everyone and it was already too late to instruct other people to get out of the way. Cops are trained to shoot to kill if they’re being shot at, that’s why several officers started shooting...there’s really no time to hesitate and huddle around deciding what to do next. The robbers started the shootout and disregarded everyone’s safety before hijacking the truck. In this situation the robbers are the bad guys, they are not Robin Hood here.

I think if someone committed a crime and they’re caught they should give up...if they got away then congrats but just don’t count on being so lucky every time.
Fair enough, I’ll wait to see what their investigation reveals but I’m almost certain they won’t face any charges or even be found remotely responsible for the deaths of the 2 who were killed.

None black hispanics why do some u say the n-word so much and does seem homoerotic to you?

Cringe when I hear them say it but it’s usually young kids to early 20s uneducated types who do that. They don’t know the history of that word, only hear their friends and music say it. Shame on those who are grown adults and non-black who do say it.

Fair enough, I’ll wait to see what their investigation reveals but I’m almost certain they won’t face any charges or even be found remotely responsible for the deaths of the 2 who were killed.

Cringe when I hear them say it but it’s usually young kids to early 20s uneducated types who do that. They don’t know the history of that word, only hear their friends and music say it. Shame on those who are grown adults and non-black who do say it.
and these a specifically mexican's they don't say esse, vato, homes, or foo anymore?

I'm black, grew up in a major city, grade school literally had 1 white kid my entire 9 years there.

I let the n word fly as freely as the next man growing up.

I now cringe whenever I hear it outside of music. Maybe cringe is too strong but it definitely sticks out like a piercing scream.

I've been out the city for over 10 years now. Hardly ever around a crowd where saying the word is (not sure what word to use here. Acceptable but I don't care much about what others accept. Applicable but is the worry actually ever applicable? And if it is, how exactly are you viewing you and your comapny? ) the thing to say. But I do still say it every now and then.

and these a specifically mexican's they don't say esse, vato, homes, or foo anymore?

I’ve heard kids use all those words too, just depends on the individual I guess. Tbh, those words you mentioned (except for fool) are used by folks related to gangs or living in gang areas. Back in school we knew your background if you used those words, lol.

Already getting emails for my 10 year college reunion
3cdd3f71bb58c92b9adea52c2bf6a75f.png

Anyone here on housing or applied for it ? :nerd:

I forgot i had a profile and recently applied to alot, seeing how much i would need to pay for my potion of the rent looks :pimp:
You will feel like you have extra money, but fight the urge to spend it. Don't blow it on stuff you do not need. SAVE!

Last edited:
Still better than most fast food places and it’s reasonably priced for the quality of the food.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom